|10|

Marcel smiled in his office twirling around in his chair. He couldn't help but touch his lips and think of how much he wanted to kiss Y/n again. He loved the flavor on her lips that make it so addictive. He will get married to her and have children with her. The children names will be Carie and Dean Ball.

He heard a knock on his door that pushed him out his chair. He opened the door to see Mr. Charles holding a large envelope.

"Mr. Charles! Welcome back."

Mr. Charles just blankly looked at Marcel. He remembers what Marcel did to his granddaughter, Y/n.

Charles held up a file that holds information about his son. Marcel smirked and went to grab the information. Charles really quickly pulled the file away and hid it behind his back.

"What?"

Charles raised an eyebrow.

"My services are not free."

Marcel nodded and went to his desk and grabbed his wallet.

"How much?"

Charles sat down and held his hand out.

"$2,000."

Marcel glanced at Charles and felt anger.

"Why that much?"

Charles became hostile.

"I have information about his children, marriage, family ties, and his location."

Marcel's eyes gleamed. He immediately grabbed $2,000 and handed it to Charles. Charles handed the information to Marcel while he counted the money.

F/n Watson married a girl as his high school sweetheart. After F/n Watson was convicted of the murders his wife filed for divorce. Her name is Mina Escalante, now since she re-married. Mina and F/n had a daughter named Britney. Britney is now 24-year-old. She is married to a man named Joe Skott. They have a young son named Kevin Skott. Mina Escalante is located in San Diego, Californa. Britney, Joe, and Kevin are located in Vaasa, Finland. F/n Watson is located in Seongnam, South Korea.

"So after he went to prison for the murder his family scattered across the globe?"

Charles nodded.

"Thank you, Mr. Charles."

Charles bowed and walked out of the office hiding a smirk. He went to his granddaughter's office seeing her play with a small dagger.

"Grandfather?"

Charles smiled seeing how strong his son's daughter became, and that she is fighting for her father.

"I gave him information about your father."

Y/n glared.

"You did what?"

Charles chuckled and held his hands up.

"I never said it was correct."

He reached into his jacket and pulled the correct file on F/n. He handed it to Y/n. He brought his index finger to his mouth.

"You will win darling."

Y/n opened the file and looked at her grandfather.

"Thank you."

Charle patted her head.

"Those boys won't be safe from him."

"I know."

Charles walked out.

"Do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Don't get killed your father would die from heartbreak."

Y/n nodded.

Y/n looked into the file. F/n Watson or F/n L/n married M/n L/n when they were 19. They had a daughter named Y/n L/n who became a psychiatrist. F/n L/n is the son of Mary L/n and Charles L/n. M/n married Samuel Growes. Samuel Growes is the father of Nicholas Growes, who is also a psychiatrist.

M/n L/n and Samuel Growes are located in Paris, France. Mary and Charles L/n are located in Wichita, Kansas in the United States. Y/n L/n and Nicholas Growes are located in Seoul, South Korea. F/n L/n is located in Seoul, South Korea.

Y/n looked away from the file and closed it. She looked at her bag and slide it inside. Collete walked in to see how her friend was doing.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

Y/n nodded her head.

"Yes just found my father."

Collete walked to Y/n and hugged her.

"It will be okay."

"But will they be okay?"

"I don't know."