|2|

I sat on in my office writing a report on the last patient

I sat on in my office writing a report on the last patient. I was drawn into my work I didn't hear someone knocking on my door. I didn't notice until Marcel popped his head in and called my name.

"(Y/n)?" I looked up surprised and stuttered when answering him.

"Y-yes?" He smirked and looked at the floor.

"I just came to see how you are doing in your position." I smiled.

"Oh, yeah everything is fine I just need to go get another patient and let him have his time to speak his mind." He just stared at me and then spoke out.

"Who is the patient you need to meet now?" I was walking towards the door holding his files.

"Well, I have to have a meeting with a manager about some of his clients."

Marcel grabbed the files. He opened one of them and read it out loud.

"Namjoon Kim, he has severe self-harm completion, but finally have been able to get to the recovery stage."

I looked at him as he flipped through the files.

"Yeah he's getting better and I will help him so he can live his life out of this building."

We stared at each other and silence took the room. Marcel smirked and chuckled.

"We need more people like you in our faulty."

I walked back and opened my door.

"I'll take that as a compliment, but I will ask you to leave Dr. Ball good day."

He smiled and walked out as I watched him leave. I will always wonder what going on with him. I locked my door and walked into the meeting room. I opened the room and started to prepare.

As I was waiting I looked into my emails and saw if there was anything about my father but to my avail nothing to find. I exited out of my email and sat back.

I looked up to see the manager of Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. He smiled and walked.

Behind them, I saw Dr. Pena and Dr. Ball. Marcel smirked at me and sat right next to me. Collete looked at me with wide eyes seeing Marcel being close to me.

The manager introduced himself as PD-Min and sat down next to other staff members of Big Hit.

"Hello, Dr. (L/n) I would like to request so abilities these young boys to do." Marcel opened his mouth, but I cut him off.

"I am opened to request please tell me them and we can find a way to use those request as a recovery method for them."

PD-min smiled sweetly and handed Collete, Marcel, and I a list of their request.