|9|

Marcel knows what was happening he knew Y/n was going to do this. He knew this was her way of making sure they were not to be blamed for a crime she thought they didn't commit.

He ended up calling the manager of the BTS members and informed them.

"Since your clients were still registered in this facility before, during, and after the murder of Wendy Lawrence, they are still suspects on the murder."

The manager was concerned and tried to bribe Marcel into not bringing this case to the public. Marcel smirked feeling powerful.

"Its a deal if you take them now."

The manager agreed to Marcel and said he would pick the boys up tomorrow. Marcel didn't like the answer.

"How about today or the deal is off."

This made the manager stutter but agreed to Marcel's statement.

"Good."

Marcel hanged up and stood up from his desk. He walked out of his office and walked in a beeline to the courtyard.

Right away he saw Collete bow and leave as the boys jump in excitement. He sighed feeling better about them getting away from Y/n. He walked up to the boys in a mellow mood.

"Congratulations on your healing process, hope you all will have a great love."

They started at him with no expression. They know better to fall for that. They will still help Y/n no matter what. Marcel smirked and bowed.

He walked off to head to his office. He remembers who he has killed. He can still hear them scream. Even his parents and aunt. He killed his uncle hours later after he found the body.

His only regret was that he didn't kill Collete when she was younger. To him now Collete is more in use then when she was younger. Well that was what he thought.

Collete deeply hates her cousin and would want him to pay for all he has caused. He remembers the first person he has ever accused anyone of murder. F/N Watson.

He entered his office to see a man sitting in the chair in front of his desk. He stared at the man while he sat at his desk.

"Hello, Mr-"

"Mr. Charles."

Marcel chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Charles."

Charles looked at Marcel with a blank stare.

"You called me to help you find someone."

Marcel sucked air through his teeth holding in his anger.

"Yes, I want you to find anything about a man named F/n Watson."

Charles kept staring at Marcel, but spread his arms open and clocked his eyebrow.

"Do you have any information about Mr. Watson?"

Marcel bite his lip. Mr. Charles didn't know who he was dealing with, Marcel thought in his head.

"Yes, but I will need it back by tomorrow morning."

Charles rolls his eyes and nods. Marcel closed his eyes and grabbed the handle of that cabinet in his desk. He opened his eyes when he did. He looked at the gun that was inside and reached inside. He moved the gun and grabbed the file of F/n. Marcel handed it to Charles and closed the cabinet while glaring at the old man in front of him.

Charles tipped his hat forward and headed out. Marcel waited for Charles to close the door before he through his lap to the wall, making a whole.

"Fuck!"

He screamed.

Charles was at the door hearing the breakdown behind the door. He chuckled and walked away.

Y/n was working on papers for her other patients until her door busted open with 7 boys who were thrilled.

"Ms. L/n were leaving!" shouted Jimin.

Y/n smiled and stood up. She giggled and went to hug the boys telling them how much she would miss them.

He looked at her and smiled. He brought a small letter and placed it under papers when she wasn't looking. He went back to the boys and continued to speak to Y/n.

The boys gave Y/n a paper that had their phone numbers and asked if they could still talk to her and have a relationship. They became quiet when there was a knock on the door. They all turned to see the PD-nim peeking in and smiling at the boys and Y/n. Behind him was Marcel.

Marcel had a calm facial and looked at Y/n. The boys noticed this and glared at Marcel.

"Boys its time to go."

The boys looked at Y/n and went to hug her. They all hugged her tightly, but when he hugged her there was a spark. Marcel noticed this and saw the paper of the phone numbers on the coffee table. He waited for everyone to leave so he and Y/n would be left alone.

Once the door shut he immediately went to the coffee table and snatched it ripping it into pieces.

"What the hell Marcel!"

Y/n yelled at him and tried to grab all of the pieces that Marcel threw into the trash. Before she could get to them Marcel grabbed Y/n by her waist and forcibly kissed her. Y/n was throwing her arms around trying to get out of the situation.

Marcel let go of her and threw her on the floor and walked out. Y/n touched her lips with tears in her eyes. She brought her finger away from her lips away to see she was bleeding. She wants him to suffer.

She was still on the floor crying when the door opened. She saw a man that was old. He lowered himself to me.

"Mrs. L/n you were right about him asking for your father."

He grabbed a little handkerchief and whipped the blood off my lips.

"He will pay for hurting my granddaughter."