|1|

(Y/n) wakes up seeing she was going to be late for her first day at work

(Y/n) wakes up seeing she was going to be late for her first day at work. She got her clothes and got ready.

   Jimin looked at his tray in disgust. He says,

   "I might be anorexic, but the food is disgusting."

   Hoseok smiled while eating his food while Seokjin laughed his butt off. Namjoon sat down next to them rubbing his arm. Taehyung looks towards Namjoon.

   "Are you doing okay Rap?" Taehyung asked.

   "Perfectly fine Tae." Namjoon felt freer now that his scars are fading away.

   Taehyung could talk Namjoon's ear off, but he knows somethings up. Namjoon gripped onto Taehyung's shoulder in a secure way.

   "You feeling better Tae?" Taehyung nodded his head giving off the small smile he had.

   "Yeah I feel much better I'm now going to the recovery stage." Taehyung gleamed.

   "It was hard I felt worthless and I didn't mean anything but now I know that there are people like me that I should bring smiles to them." Taehyung looked at his food.

   "I don't want to die anymore." It was faint but you could still hear it.

   The thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook finally arrived and sat down next to Jimin, setting his tray on the table.

   He looked up and said hi to and started to eat the food.

   "Are you really going to eat that," Jimin asked.

   Jungkook glanced at Jimin.

   "We have to make ourselves look like we are getting better, we can't be showing any weakness."

   Seokjin nodded and Hoseok spoke, "If we show any sign they will make us start over again do you want that?"

   Jimin shook his head.

   They all did.

   They became quiet and so did the cafeteria. It was as if they were listening to their conversation. They heard the doors slam open where the medical team has met or observed the patients.

   Marcel is the head psychiatrist and the headmaster of the facility. He is a fearful man. When he smirks it sparks fear in your heart. It's like he's pushing on your chest making you tense and unable to breathe.

   Marcel smirked seeing the patients squirm like little worms. He noticed the boys and watched them closely. One little mess up and they have to start over again.