Episode Two

Kongpob laid in his too sound asleep, he had been moved into another separate room for him due to other patient's kicking him for what he does and encourages him to do it again the only way to stop him from doing that mistake was to shift him on the other side of the hospital far away from those guys and into an own room. The soft breeze blew in gently swaying the attached curtains along as his body numb on the white sheets, he whimpered rocking his head side to side flashbacks of him and an unknown person came in it a boy who's face was blurry But had an familiar voice...He jerked again and moved as he remembered the first time of their First meeting ever.

He was on his way back from east Panama coast having an international meeting with one of the top companies for mobile brands to discuss the idea for an new model brand and marge Empire Suthiluck & co and Xperia interprices together to launch its success with the first model through they would develop more until the two companies names are world known, as this is what he's been told to do. Actually he didn't choose this path to lead his career, had his heart set out for Engineering since an little boy dreaming of inventing an gigantic Robot which can help you out with your work and make life easier studied all the programs and have the exams for it Until he had reached in his final year getting an call from his family about his father's sudden heart attack.

Leaving everything behind he rushed to the hospital finding his mother hugging him tightly crying when their father didn't make it out alive...Now everything falls into his hands, his responsibility as his father's last wish on his Will was for Him to take over all his family owned companies, hotels, houses, cars etc as his younger brother was still in high school being the elder it was His Job to run everything as the New CEO and provide life to the family. Switching over to business management he turned out excellent like his father Yet in his free time he would work on his mini built Robert and planned to have his own Robert company soon.

Taking an turn into the left direction he drove straight on the road heading towards his hotel to pack and get some rest for the flight tomorrow he will go home, looking into the GPRS it showed he was about 6 miles away from the hotel meaning he would reach there at night as the sun was already setting. As he was going he heard an ping sound notification on his phone checking and replying to it he Didn't see ahead of him the shiny Sliver rock placed in the middle of road to have the car drive over it making him go up and down on the bump and hear an cracking sound.

" What the?..."

Getting out he looked at the left front tyre and cursed kicking it when it was flattened, taking his phone to call the Tow truck services he groaned as the lady on the line said the services were out now and he would have to wait until tomorrow 6 am to have them help you. Tossing his phone back into his pocket he looked around to find Nothing but himself, his car, trees and an empty road.

" Great just what I needed, now where am
I supposed to spend the night at and leave my car?...I would miss my flight and I Can't call anybody as my phone is almost dead...I'll walk from here maybe I can find some help,"

Locking the car as it beeped he walked taking his time to admire the shiny stars up in the sky the wind blew in with the cricket sound coming from the night bugs in the bushes, the atmosphere was quiet, beautiful and relaxing romantic too If you have an partner along even better if you want to get away from reality you can take on this way to revalue yourself calm and happy.

" Ugh, my feet are killing me I'm hungry, tired and has thirsty I cannot see anything further, there seems to be No help here...Maybe I Should sit down for a while,"