X

So... I'M BACK. AGAIN. WHAT THE HECK. I'm so sorry I made you guys wait for literally half a year??? But since people all of a sudden started commenting again I was reminded of this and I really want to continue writing!
So thanks for the new followers, you just revived this fanfic ; w ;
So, let's get started again ;; 

Also I'm sorry if the character gets less relatable for you, I just need to make up some interests for her you might not share, but without those the character would get so bland, I hope you will still keep on reading ;; 

  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++   

You're awoken by David getting out of the bed. Before he can fully stand up, you grab his hand and groan tiredly. "Where are you going?" you mumble and yawn. He smiles and leans over to you to place a kiss on your forehead. "We have to prepare for breakfast" he explains and you moan. "Just five more minutes, please" you beg and pull him close to you. He sighs defeatedly and wraps his arms around you. "We've already slept in, (Y/N)" David notes and you hug him tighter in response. "Okay, two minutes then" you muffle into his chest and he laughs, patting your head. "Alright" he sighs and buries his face in your hair. 

After a lot more than two minutes of cuddling and after preparing breakfast it's time to wake up the campers. Right as you set one foot out of the mess hall, you hear the sound of a car coming closer. You look to your left and see a car stopping. "Gwen!" David exclaims happily and puts his hands on his waist. The other counselor steps out of the car, visibly annoyed. "It's so great to have you back, co-counselor!" David says as he walks towards her. "Ugh, yeah, I'm so pumped" she groans sarcastically and goes towards you. "Sorry for leaving you alone with this idiot" she says to you and you shake your head. "No problem at all" you smile. Gwen gives you a look of disbelief. "Wait, do you actually like that guy?" she asks you and you look over to David, who is too far away to hear anything. Looking back towards Gwen, you nod. "Yeah, he's actually really cute." Gwen's eyes widen even more. "You're weird" she laughs and makes her way towards the tent. "I'm gonna leave you two lovebirds alone, I'll wake up the little shits." David thanks her enthusiastically and walks up to you. He looks back over his shoulders to make sure no one is watching and gently cups your face in his hands and gives you a peck on the lips. You blush and giggle like a fourteen year old. "What are we going to do today?" you ask him excitedly. Camp suddenly seems like a lot more fun to you, now that you know who you get to spend your time with. "I think today is theater cam-"
"Yes!" you scream and immediately cover your mouth with your hands. "I'm sorry." David looks at you very surprised at first, but naturally his expression turns into a happy smile. "Well, that's what I call enthusiasm!" he beams.

David's POV

All the campers have gathered near the theater camp stage. In the corner of my eye I can see (Y/N) jumping up and down on her tiptoes ever so slightly. She's so cute. I didn't even know she was the kind of person to get excited about theater camp, but when I really think about it, it makes sense. She is kind of dramatic, after all. A smile escapes my lips as she squats down to Preston to be his height. His eyes lighten up, too, as she talks to him about plays and musicals. It's nice to see one of the campers finally have someone who cares about their interests. All the other campers seem really annoyed at the fact that Preston gets his camp activities today, but not even (Y/N) could make all of them happy simultaneously. Not even (Y/N). 
Gwen's voice interrupts my daydreaming. "So, (Y/N), huh?" she grins and bumps her elbow into my upper arm. I'm caught off guard and just let out one of those nervous hums. "W-what do you mean?" I stutter and her grin turns more mischievous. With a wave of her hand she gestures me to follow her a little further away, probably so (Y/N) can't hear what we're talking about. 
"Are you, like, a thing now?" Gwen asks me and I blush. A lot. "Oh, uh" I begin but stop talking to think. I don't even know! What am I going to tell her? 
"Well, she is a really sweet and charming girl and I really appreciate her help and-"
"Yes, yes" she interrupts me and inhales with an annoyed face. "But did you guys like, make out or something?" How did she know? My heart races and I'm sure by now my head is the color of my hair. "Haha- uh.." I don't want to get (Y/N) in trouble, maybe Gwen would view this as unprofessional, though I don't believe she would care about anything like that. Still, I don't want to be a burden to her. "Well, gosh golly, look at the time, it's time to start rehearsals!" I change the subject and, very quickly, head over to the stage, leaving Gwen behind me. I'm still too afraid of last night being just a one time thing. I can't just tell Gwen anything about this if I'm not even sure if (Y/N) is serious about this or not. But how am I ever going to ask her? Putting on my brightest smile, I swallow down those thoughts and head over to her and Preston again.