Chapter 12 - Being a Lady isn't fun

Hi everyone, Hope you are enjoying this story :)

EDITED 28/06/2015

********************************************************************************************

Chapter 12 - Being a Lady isn't fun

The next day I was told that I would have training with dad which was basically our normal fights, then my etiquette class before lunch, after that I was expected to complete some study, then I could do what I wanted as long as I stayed in the agency. I was actually really excited about it all until I opened my door to go to training and I saw Jackass leaning against the wall looking bored.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked past him and he followed me.

"Unless I'm needed by Mr Hill or Mr Stone I'm on princess protection duty" he mumbled obviously as annoyed at the situation as I was.

Dad was waiting in the training room for me, standing over by a mat that we would be training on.

"Good morning Lexy, Nick" he greeted "let's get straight to it" he said and I walked over to the mat while Nick walked to the edge of the room,

"Mr Harrison, you will be helping me with the training lessons" dad explained and Nick walked over to the mat confused.

"I've decided that it would be a better test for Lexy, if she fights someone that isn't her father and won't hold back, that way she also won't hold back." dad said making me smile. Translation - I will get to beat up Nick. This is better than Christmas. I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail preparing for the match, while Nick looked nervously from me to my dad.

"Mr Stone I don't feel comfortable with this, she is a princess and I don't want to get into any trouble if I hurt her or something" he explained and my dad laughed,

"Don't worry, you have my permission to fight, imagine she is the enemy, like you would in any other practice fight." he said, "We will start with half strength first, to get you warmed up." he announced and I frowned,

"Are we using the new rules dad?" I asked hoping he said yes, I didn't want to just escape, I wanted to fight back.

"Yes, Lexy." he giggled sensing my happiness. "Good luck," he said but he aimed it at Jackass who looked at him confused "Begin." he shouted stepping off the mat quickly as I charged at Jackass.

I sent a punch to his face which he blocked at the last minute, next I spun around him sending my elbow into his side making him bend over in pain. I was shocked for a moment, not used to that move making contact, but I remembered Jackass didn't know any of my moves like dad did. This would be easier than I thought.

"Maybe Lexy should be training you Nick" dad taunted making Nick focus and attack back, I blocked the blows from him and returned with a kick that he caught, he smirked at me as he held my leg in the air, "don't underestimate her Nick" dad warned, but he was too late. I had jumped in the air, using my other leg to kick his arm that held me, he cried out in pain as I had kicked his elbow making it bend the wrong way, he released my leg and I landed on the floor. I sent a sweeping kick to his legs causing him to land heavily on his back still clutching his arm. "Alright enough" dad called before I could hit him again. I held out my hand to help Jackass up, but he pushed it away frustrated.

"I thought you said we were using half strength" he moaned to my dad who tried to hide his giggle.

"She was using half strength" he said.

"It might have been unfair for me to limit you" dad mused, "You see Lexy doesn't rely on her strength, as she normally fights me and I'm obviously stronger than her, instead she uses her speed and complex combinations." he explained and I think at that moment Nick's respect for me might have grown slightly. Dad took over for Nick for the rest of the lesson as his arm hurt and dad didn't want him to injure it further.