Chapter 6 - It's party time!

Hi everyone, Hope you're ready for this :D

EDITED 28/06/2015

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 6 - It's party time!

Chemistry went by without any issues with Jackass, although he was obviously annoyed at me for some reason. He didn't even talk to me about the work. Although I'm not complaining about that.

Maddie and Jess were excited when we pulled up outside my house.

"So the party starts at seven so we have around four hours to get ready" Jess explained as we entered, we had called around Maddie's house so she was carrying her bag of clothes.

"Hi dad," I called, popping my head around the office door, "We're going to get ready for the party," I explained.

"Alright do you want me to order some food?" dad asked, and we all agreed hungrily before disappearing to my room.

The girls got to work taking out their dresses and hanging them up, then laying out all of the make-up and accessories on my small desk.

"Right so I'll do the make-up and Maddie you do the hair" Jess said reminding me of a military officer preparing for war. Jess was trying to attack me with foundation when the food came.

"You don't get food until your make-up's done" Jess yelled taking a piece of pizza out of my hand and holding it hostage behind her back, "Now are you going to co-operate or do I have to starve you?" she asked, I grumbled slightly but didn't argue with her. Half an hour later Jess handed me the pizza, tapping my head like a good puppy. It wasn't very nice of her to use pizza against me. I was happily eating when Maddie started to do my hair. So she had no arguments during the process.

At half past six we were finally ready. "We look amazing" Jess squeaked excitedly as we walked downstairs. I had to agree with her. Jess looked beautiful in her deep blue dress, with half her hair pinned back while the rest framed her face and Maddie was stunning in her black and white dress, her hair flowing just past her shoulders. As for me, I barely recognised myself. Maddie had decided to leave my hair down only straightening it so that it framed my face perfectly and Jess hadn't used loads of make-up on me just enough to make my skin glow. I was wearing the turquoise dress with a small silver necklace and my leather jacket. Although Jess was trying her hardest to convince me to leave the jacket.

My dad stood up from his seat as he saw us enter the living room. He smiled at us proudly,

"Don't you look beautiful" he complimented making me blush. "I see that you managed to attack her Jessica" he chuckled,

"I sure did, I know her weakness now" Jess laughed making me scowl.

"Have fun tonight, but remember don't stay out too late and be safe" he called as I gave him a hug and we walked out to Jess's car, she had decided to be our designated driver for the night, to save money on a taxi.

When we reached Max's house I was amazed. This was a big party. There were cars parked all the way up the drive and down the road, making it difficult to find a space. The house was huge with music blasting and crowds of drunken teenagers dancing to the beat.

We entered the house, Jess leading us through the crowd expertly bringing us to what must have been the living room, but was transformed into a dance floor. I spotted Carlos and Darren over by the DJ and we made our way through the dancing bodies to them.

"Wow you look great" Carlos complimented us. He looked handsome in a dark blue shirt and jeans.

"You didn't compliment me" Darren whined dramatically. He was wearing dark jeans with a black T-shirt that said 'I swear to drunk I'm not god' in white writing.