M A G I C I A N

Quote:
Do you believe in magic ?
-peter pan

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Mitsuki shifted slowly on her bed as the bright sunlight hit her gently in the face . Her eyes fluttered open swiftly moving her butterfly lashes up and down . She stared at the wall knowing something interesting might happen today .

She got up from her soft bed that seemed to hug her with warmth and sighed as she was now starting a new day with new things to do . With a bit of hesitation she went straight for the shower . Today she knew she would actually train and with those unknown to her . She has no idea of what awaiting her , may be easy or hard it will all spend on her . As she finished showering she went to pick out cloths , choosing a gray hoodie with light washed black shorts and black combat boot she changed . She finished by placing a dagger at her left thigh were it's sleigh is at with a leather thin strand . She combs her thick silver white hair which is down to her shoulders and puts it up in a messy bun . She stared into the mirror with determination written all over her face . " I mistuki chisaki vow to change the person I am today and become stronger than even my great ancestor " she spoke with no hesitation I t the mirror as she vowed to herself . This little girl never had the motivation or goal for anything and today at this very moment with the vow she pledged she would change everything .

She began to walk out the room to only find athen leaning on the little wall between the two room doors . He was wearing a navy blue shirt that was plain but suited him matching his hair , along with black shorts and black shoes . " master Hak is waiting for us at the training room , we will have to earn our breakfast in this house the rules are strict but you can't get stronger without hard work ." Athen says as he opens his eyes slowly as if his long eyelashes weigh a tone revealing his penetrating gold eyes . He looks over in the direction of mistuki who just finished closing the door and smirks a bit as he turns to walk were their to meet .
" hey ? What was that smirk about ?" Mitsuki asks as she runs a little to catch up to the boy .
" don't worry about it . You don't know what's ahead of you that's it ." He places both his hands behind his head raising his elbows in the air as he looks forward . Mitsuki just walks beside him silently questioning herself why is this person so mysterious.

After going through some hallways both children come face to face with Hak in a small room covered in blue with a strange aura in it . Athen walks up Hak and sits down silently without a word . Mitsuki not knowing what to do follows after him and sits . " Mitsuki you will be with master sesumaru today , he will unblock your magi system so you may cultivate to use magic . " Hak says as he stares down at the two children. Mitsuki looks up at him with her usual confused face ". Ummm what is a magi system ? And what's cultivation ?" Athen looks over at her direction and as his eyes meets hers he blurts out laughing . Mitsuki for the first time in years is embarrassed , her cheeks turn a light pink as she heard the boys sweet yet deep laugh . " w-what's wrong?!" She says as she pouts a bit making her cheeks puff a bit . " hahaha ! You must be a country bumpkin if you don't know what those are " the boy Athen says as she rubs his eyes while calming his laugh " beg my pardon master Hak " he says once he's calmed down sitting back in the position he was before . Hak looks at the child with a emotionless face . " the magi system are the veins you must unblock for you to use magic in your body and cultivation is the way you absorb energy which is used for magic from the outside world . " he says .

" ohhhh ! Are their different kinds of energy ? And can any magician become strong just by absorbing it nonstop ?" Mitsuki asked out of curiosity. Hak let out a sigh " Well it all depend on the capacity the person can absorb and what level of magic there on ." He answers. " wow ! What levels of magic are their ?!" Mitsuki's eyes widen from amusement. " you'll have to wait for master sesumaru to tell you . I am not your teacher and neither am I a magician ." Hak responds .