S W O R D P L A Y

Quote :
What's love at first sight ?

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
The boy had a unique look along with weird clothes , his pants and shirt were both black with red along the edges of the clothing and his shoes were red matching perfectly but that's not what caught Mitsuki's attention.
There stood both the children staring into each others eyes . The boys eyes sparkled gold like dynamite matching with his unique hair color of dark blue almost black . His long eyelashes fall over his gold eyes that can probably pierce through someones soul with just eye contact . Mitsuki stares at him without fear or hesitation , there eyes sparkle as they stare at each other . The boy whispers something inaudible making Mitsuki's  attention shift to his lips only to be broken by the person behind the mysterious boy . " well I see your here Mitsuki . Meet the boy chosen by our clan this year , Athen ." Hak Mentions as he makes his way inside the room followed by athen . " hello , I hope we can be good comrades from today onward " the boy Mentions, his voice was deep for his age making Mitsuki believe he already started puberty . Mitsuki bows along with her sword " I will be in your care . Pleased to meet you ." .

As the children speak an idea sparks through Haks head making him want to show off his disciple to the newly chosen one . " since you've both met , and I know you can use a sword well Mitsuki how about a duel ? " Hak says as he stares at both children and how they've been staring at eachother . Both nod without a word said and Hak makes his way to the corner of the room grabbing two wooden swords. He hands one to each child " this is practice , I want you athen to not go so hard on Mitsuki . She may be talented in swordplay but her branch for learning is magic ." Hak tells Athen . Mitsuki can hear them talk and it made her a bit angry the way they were underestimating her . The boy nods at his master approving he will not go strongly against her. Both the children make their way to the center of the room and get into their dueling stance . Both had unique swordsmanship with a different style so this was a battle to see who was superior.

"start !" Hak yelled as both children rushed into battle . They observed each others weaknesses with each clash heard of their wooden swords . Mitsuki eyes showed determination while Athens showed superiorness , the boy clashed his sword against the small child Mitsuki's sword. She had to take steps back as he was swinging with such force she could not handle . The sound of two wooden swords clashing echoed throughout the room . Mitsuki was almost at the wall because of her backing up against his strength , athen finding his opportunity put some extra strength into his swing making Mitsuki stumble on her butt because of her blocking it .

Mitsuki was now on the ground , her hair covering her eyes not revealing her emotions to both the boy and man in the room . The boy led his hand to her to help her up and as he did the girl looked up at him with a smirk . " wow ! I didn't think you would be this strong . Let's have a rematch this time I won't play around ." Mitsuki said in her usual innocent voice , her smirk was now a smile and she was looking up at the boy who had just defeated her with so much strength . " ok ." Was all Athen said while walking back to his position . Mitsuki stood up dusting her black shorts and adjusted her strap and knife at her thigh .

She then got into a unique stance , off to the side Hak seemed to be interested in what was going to happen next . He watched as the aura around the petite girl grew with a mystery . She seemed to have changed her tactics because of her stance and the way she was breathed differed from what she did before . The boy was not surprised or shook by the fact this little girl was so weird , he had one job and it was to beat her . " start !" Yelled Hak once again letting both the children settle things . Right when he did Mitsuki closed her eyes readying her for Athen to attack . The boy however was not afraid to go near her , he quickly made his move attacking to the girls right side . What Hak saw was indeed interesting , the girl Mitsuki blocked the strong attack with ease and her eyes closed , she seemed to be using her instinct of hearing for this battle which was quite extraordinary . The boy back away knowing she would know where he would attack but instead he was lead to the defensive .
Mitsuki began to swing the wooden sword with such grace , the cutting of air was heard clearly making you wonder if she can actually cut flesh with that harmless sword .

She swings swiftly making the once mighty boy retreat a bit . His eyebrows furrow knowing he shouldn't have let his guard down , with pride he swings his sword at the girls to take the offensive position once again . But to his surprise as he swings his sword a huge impact is heard of a clash between both swords holding strength , making both the children fall from the impact . Mitsuki runs her hands against her thighs probably pulsing with pain from the strength she put into her attack .
" wow ! I can't believe you were able to counter my personal sword play !" She says with a smile showing nothing but amusement.

" so you made that technique??" Athen says with a bit of surprise , he was dusting his pants from falling onto the ground . " yea . The swordplay my clan teaches isn't fit for me since I'm not as strong as the others , so instead I use my size and weight to my advantage letting my body sway along with the sword . " Mitsuki explains with a smile on her face soon beginning to make its way in Athens .
He walks over to the small girl handing her a hand . Mitsuki gladly accepts and grabs the boys hand to help her get up but as her skin grazes his what felt like electricity ran through both their body's making them shiver . Hak stares at them with a little interest as this happens soon letting a smirk appear on his face "Well it seems you two will become good friends . "

Both the children turn their gazes to him staring at him in confusion . " you two had a good match . Now both of you should make your way to bed . Tomorrow both of you will wake up early , plus both will have harsh training so now shu ." Hak says with his serious face . He may have been rude and ignorant in the beginning but he seems to show his soft side when teaching and training the children . Athen bows with respect leading Mitsuki to do the same . After that both the children walk out quietly out of the room without a sound to be heard . Soon to approach their rooms right by each other . Both stand in front of their decorative doors and stare into each others eyes until Mitsuki breaks the silence . " well I'll see you tomorrow . " adding a smile on it before entering her room . " he's  weird . Something about him is quite mysterious in a way " Mitsuki whispers to herself . The boy named Athen had something odd about him which seemed to catch Mitsuki's attention. Ignoring her curiosity she heads to bed to get what she's been missing out on . Sleep .

What will go on between these two ?

Will they become friends or enemy's ?