Chapter 1

"I have arrivedddd!!" Donna said, coming into the house. 

She had just got off work; doing four clients for makeup and having three photo shoots. It was now just a little after 6pm.

Glaring at the three women sitting on the couch watching tv; she cleared her throat and stopped her feet.

"I saiddddd!! I have arrived!!" She paced in front of the tv, putting her hands on her hips.

"Hey Donna, glad to see you home." Koi replied, rolling her eyes.

"Y'all aren't happy to see me? Okay, what's going on? You're usually all over me when I come home." She dropped her purse on the floor then squeezed on the couch between Doebi and Avery.

Doebi sighed then looked over at Avery.

Koi took a deep breath as she ran her hand across her face.

"If someone doesn't start talkinggggg... Ima go the fuck off." Donna folded her arms and pouted.

"Eric won't let me see my fuckin son." Avery finally said with her jaw clenched.

Donna gasped, putting her hand over her mouth. "What? Why would he do that?"

Avery got up, pacing back and forth across the floor.

"Cause all of a sudden my lifestyle ain't fit for a kid. Because I date all three of you. That new wife of his is putting shit in his head. I fuckin swear, when I see that bitch, she's mine. I'ma punch her right in her damn mouth."

Doebi stopped her from pacing then grabbed her hands. "Calm down. We got you. We love Bryson and we're going to get your visitation right back. Hurting his wife will only make the situation worse."

"She's right." Koi agreed. "Can't get away with this. Besides, we love Bryson. He rather live with us anyways. He's even said so."

Avery started to calm down. Her stotic facial expression soften.

"I suppose you're right." She plopped back down on the couch.

"What exactly happen??" Donna crossed her legs, turning to her.

"Well, I went to go pick him up today and Eric came to the front door. He was all like I can't let you do that. You got my son around a fag and two other dyke bitches like you. I started to argue with him. That's when Bryson came running from downstairs when he heard my voice." Tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Oh no, Avery, don't cry babe." Doebi kneeled in front of her and rubbed her hands.

"He ran between me and his father. He wrapped his arms around me so tight, begging to come with me. He said 'Mommy I don't like Melanie, please let me go with you. I wanna see Doebi, DonDon and Koi. Tears were coming from his eyes. I hugged him back."

By this point, Avery was crying and holding Doebi's hands.

Koi wiped the tears from her eyes then kissed her cheek. "It's okay baby."

"I didn't like seeing him beg for us like that and then Eric pull him away from me. He never called Donna a fag before. I don't understand. It's like every since he married Melanie, he's changed."

Doebi kissed on her hands softly.

"Melanie got somethin' to do with that. She looked at me funny when I first met her. She just made cause that part in her sew in looks like Moses cripwalked through it."

Donna flipped her hair and let out a "Tuhhh!"

"Really? Moses crip walking??"

Koi chuckled while shaking her head.

Avery started giggling, wiping the rest of her tears away. "I swear I don't know what I'd do without y'all. You guys definitely know how to make me feel better."

"Mhmmm sure do babes. And we're gonna get our little man back too!" Donna nodded.

"Exactly!! Four parents are better than two!" Koi added, kissing Avery all over her face.

"Damn, okay okay. I know you love a nigga." Avery smirked.

"We all love this nigga." Koi bit her neck then smirked back.

"Y'all ready to get freaky and shit and I'm tired as hell. Y'all gotta wait." Donna got off the couch.

"Wait?? Mannnnn." Avery folded her arms. "She done got my ass turned on and shit and now I gotta wait."

"That's right. Now Ima go take me a shower."

Donna switched on into the bedroom while the three of them watch.

"She's so demanding." Koi said, laying her head on Avery's lap.

"Yeah but you love her." Doebi laughed.

"You damn right I do."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

{The Next Day, Avery went to work at a local restaurant and Koi went out to this party at an art exhibit. This left Doebi and Donna alone in house.}

Donna laid on the bed with nothing but her purple lace panties on and a cammy light pink cammy that had "Cute" written on the front with purple letters.

She watched her favorite tv show, Married to Medicine while rubbing her thigh.

Doebi came out the bathroom with nothing but a towel on.

Donna took her attention away from the tv and gazed at her.

"You're finally out. Don't get dressed, why don't you come over here. We still have like an hour or two before they come home." She bit her lips.

Doebi slipped on a pair of boxers and a black t-shirt then glared at her.

"What's the matter?" She sat up on the side of the bed.

"I missed my period. I can't eat in the mornings without feeling sick." She sighed then looked away.

Donna eyes grew large. "Are you telling me that you're pregnant?? That's impossible!!"

"How is that impossible Donna?! You're the only person I've been with that has a dick!" Doebi felt herself getting angry.

"I pulled out. You must've been fuckin around on us. So who was it Doebi??" Donna stood up and got in her face.

"I can't believe you right now Donna. You know that this baby is yours. We're both wrong because we had no business sneaking around Avery and Koi's back."

Donna flipped her hair. "Maybe you're right about that but I'm almost sure that that baby isn't mine."

"Whatever. I'm done talking to you. If you need me, I'll be in the living room."

Doebi stormed out the room, leaving Donna alone.