chapter 15

It's been a month since the garaa did that to you or really even been seen at all. You thought that he may have moved back to suna from where he belonged. You were home alone at night and it was raining. Sasuke was out somewhere with naruto and they've been gone for about 5 hours. They both said they would be right back.

'Maybe it's the rain...' You are under your covers in a tang top and shorts. You already got all all the cleaning done and food was made... but those boys weren't likely to eat it. It's cold now and way past dinner. You thought about the day sasuke pulled off the covers and yelled at you to wake up. You giggled at the thought of it. You wished he was here right now laying next to you. You wanted to play with his hair. He always does that to you and you do the same to him. Sometimes at night it was your thing. Some couples cuddle. Some watch shows. Others talk. But you two played with each other's hair. Suddenly a loud thunder shook the sky. You got startled. You thought about those story's where someone is scared of lighting and they wait for their love to come and comfort them but you weren't scared of them at all.

If anything, you loved watching lighting and hearing the thunder.

You reminisced about past memories with sasuke. You thought about your childhood, your weird teenage years. And then now. Somehow you've been through a lot. You turn to your side to grab your phone and put on some music.  You connect it through some speakers and get out of bed and start swirling around the room. Thinking about Sasuke. Upbeat music starts to play and you start swinging and swirling. You forget about everything in the world and smile. Your thinking about how you have sasuke all to yourself in this small world. He could easily be with some super model. Or in general some really amazing chick. But he chose you
You...
Why you, you may ask.
Your not the prettiest girl on this planet.
Your not the smartest.
But yet
He chose you.
He loves you and you only.
You grin an enormous grin and start getting faster. And faster. And faster. Just then a huge roll of thunder breaks through the sky. And you fall down looking through the window. You didn't realize that you were crying. Crying tears of joy but crying. The music turned to a more mellow song. Something calming. Perfect for the rain. As the door opens in another room you get up and start swirling again. Tears, smiles and all.
Without your noticing, your bedroom door opens quietly and a Raven haired boy stares at you in awe. Your eyes are closed and your swift movements slow down with the beat of the music.
As you turn your back to him, he steps up behind you and puts his arms around you.
You don't gets startled but stop. You think he must have missed you if he stops you in the middle of a dance.
You turn to him eyes still closed and soaked in tears and kiss him. He kisses back and he closes his eyes as well. You finally open your eyes and see sasuke. You smile at him a soft smile. He brings his hand up to rub away your tears with his thumb. He comes close to your ear and whispers very gently to you.
"Powers out dumbass, you shouldn't be using your phone." Your eyes open wide and your mouth dropped. He lets go and goes to another room. You stand there dumbstruck.
"What sorry excuse was that for a greeting."
You flop on your bed and turn of the music.
What a turn off that duck ass.

------------------
(A/u)
Halooo sorry that I don't update regularly. I get way distracted with other things. Hope you liked this chapter! And apologies for it being short. 674 words.