Chapter 5

It was the end of the day, Naruto gave up on chasing you and sasuke. Both of you were walking home when (y/n) broke the silence-

"I'm cutting my hair today!"

"what! But I .... I actually like your hair like that!"

" well my dad wants me to cut it short... I might look like a guy in the end though.... Oh well!"

" YOUR GONNA LOOK LIKE A GUY!?" Sasuke loved (y/n)'s hair he used to always braid it.

" I GOT A PLAN!!!!" (y/n) just thought of something

"and what would that be?" He said disappointed

" its the beginning of the year so I will pretend I'm a guy all year and-"(y/n) was cut off by sasuke slapping her in the back of the head.

" THE HECK MAN!"she was confused on why he did that to you.

" ill help you in your plan but you gotta have a good name first" sasuke was actually thinking about it.

" oh... Well what name should I pick?"

" Hn... Madra... Madra uchiha, that way you can seem like my cousin when my mom or your mom pick us up from school."

"YOUR A GENIUS SASUKE!!!!!!" She was so glad that he was gonna be part of it.

"oh I'm home well see ya sasuke!" (y/n) said running towards your house.

"see ya (y/n)...." He started to run to his house, wondering what will tomorrow be like.

} time skip to tomorrow morning {

Sasuke was at (y/n)'s door ringing the doorbell.

"COMING!" (y/n) opened the door to sasuke with the shortest hair he's ever seen.

" lets go... Oh do I look like a boy or not?"

"y-yeah you do..."

"GREAT LETS GO BEFORE WE'RE LATE FOR CLASS!" they rushed off to the school waiting to see what will happen.