Chapter 13

-- 3rd year college students --

(y/n) was walking down the street listening to music with (f/c) beets. Sasuke got you those headphones because the first one you had itachi broke them. You were trying to go to the apartment that you shared with sasuke and Naruto so that you can plan hinatas birthday party.

But you heard a noise from behind you and turned around... No one was there. She turned around and saw a red haired man with a tattoo over his left eye and no eye brows. He seemed familiar from highschool. But she can't remember his name.

" do you need something-" (y/n) was cut of by a push against a wall she stared at him with fear in her eyes... She remembered who he was.... Gaara.

{ flash back }

(y/n) was walking around the school minding her own business until a red haired boy came up to her. She thought he was cute a little bit but sasuke was WAY more hot than him.

" do you need something?" (y/n) said confused.

" ... Um.. I just wanted to ask if you would be... My girlfriend... " he asked.

" sorry but I already have a boyfriend.... Well what's your name?"

" Gaara" he said depressingly.

" oh ... Cool name ya got! Well I better be off. See ya!" She was about to walk off until.

" OH " (y/n) went on her toes and gave him a small peck on the forehead. Just so he wouldn't feel too bad about the reject. She started to walk off since she had no more guilt.

{ end flash back }

She was pinned against the wall in fear. Gaara was better than her in strength and they both knew that. Gaara smirked and went close to (y/n)'s ear.

" you should be able to tell that I still like you and that you will be mine whether you like it or not." Gaara licked (y/n)'s neck all the way to her eyes. She felt disgusted. She wanted to ouch him away and run but he was way to strong and it was gonna take three of me to get him away. At that moment she started to cry.

( with sasuke )

"Were the hell is (y/n) at! She should have been here by now." Sasuke was starting to get worried about you.

" Naruto I'm going to go find (y/n). Make sure you lock up the place." He left before he could even reply. Naruto got up and locked up. He gets annoyed that he had to get out of his comfort position... Oh well.

Back with sasuke, he was running around town trying to find you getting more and more worried, until he remembered that you usually only walk on one street to get home so he bolted to see if you were there hoping that he would find you there.