Chapter 11

Most of the time (y/n) was a chill type of person who doesn't really care what happens to her. But her heart was broken today by the guy she's had a crush on since they were little. She wants nothing to do with him right now, so she wants him to leave.

" JUST GET THE HELL OUT SASUKE!!!!!"

"no, do you not understand that I'm trying to apologize to you- (Y/N) Y-YOUR HAND???!!!!" (y/n)'s hand was bleeding from that furious punch to the bag. Sasuke saw an emergency kit on the wall. He grabbed it and started wrapping bandages around her hand.

" (y/n) you should be more careful with that bag-" sasuke was cut off by the sound of crying. He looked up at her face and saw water rolling down her face.

"(y-" sasuke was cut of by a huge hug from (y/n).

" I ForGivE YoU SasUke" she said while crying. He was really shocked by the fact that she hugged him. He started to hug back.

" hey (y/n).." Sasuke said in a soothing voice.

" y-yeah" (y/n) said while crying.

" you do know that I love you too so much more than you think... One day I'll ask you for your hand in marriage... I want you to keep that in mind." Sasuke kissed her on the lips for a few seconds. He pulled away.

" thank you for being there for me sasuke... I love you too." She kissed him this time. They stayed in the hugging position for what seemed like forever.

Little did they know about the future that waits for them.

(a/u) he he ... Sorry I really like this chapter tho