Chapter 6

they arrived at school and everyone was starring at them, Sakura came up to them and said-

"hey sasuke!.... Who's your friend, he's kinda cute." Sasuke and (y/n) looked at each other.

" this is madra,my cousin he's new here so..."

" hey madra want to come hang out ant my place?" She sounded like she had a crush on her.

" Sorry, but I have to be somewhere today " (y/n) actually sounded like a boy. Sasuke was actually shocked at her voice.

" oh... Nevermind then.... Maybe some other time?"

" maybe" Sakura sqeeled when she herd that. She started to run off.

" this year is gonna be funny as hell sasuke "

-Time skip to some random ass day-

Sasuke and (y/n) were in the hallway and some girls spotted them and swarmed the two.

' so this is how you feel almost every day sasuke ' (y/n) thought to herself. Sasuke yelled for them to stop and leave, they did as they were told.

" they piss me off so much!" Sasuke said.

" I know what will make you cheer up! Lets go see Naruto! He still doesn't know I'm a girl!"

" that would be funny but I don't know if we should do this."

" if he doesn't figure out you have to call him dobe alright!"

" fine but if he calls me teme then that's your fault okay?

" K!" They started to walk towards Naruto and he couldn't guess that you were a girl. So sasuke called him a dobe and Naruto started calling him teme.