•Chapter One•

Annie's POV:
"Annie,what would you like to eat?" Melissa asked patting my back. "Nothing." I said coldly. "Annie,I get your scared. We all are. But, you need to cooperate with us okay?" My mom said,as I nodded back. We were in the cafeteria and the only options there were to eat were a tuna sandwich,potato salad,macaroni and cheese and a cheese sandwich.
"Honey,you need to eat." Melissa said.
"A potato salad please." I said.
"Okay. Good girl." Melissa said as she got the salad. Me,Melissa and my mom all sat in these metal chairs in the back of the cafeteria. My mom told her the whole story,and Melissa broke down into tears. "My baby...I love her so much... Is she gone?I hope she's not..."
"Don't worry,Mel. She will be back..I know it."
"Mom? Can I go to the bathroom? I asked poking at the potato's in the salad.
"Of course." My mom said stroking Melissa's hair. I ran out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom. I locked myself in a stall,and cried. Cried my heart out. I love Mackenzie so much. And she is my best friend. My sister. And she left me. Suddenly,those sad tears turned into anger. Why did she leave me? She was loved! And she left! Ugh! I took a deep breath. I will figure it out later.
Momma💘- We're in the waiting room. You can eat your potato salad here.
Ugh. I walked into the waiting room,and saw a bunch of fans huddled around my mom. "Hey guys. We love you,but right now we are going through a hard time. We can talk to you later,okay?" I asked them,as they nodded and sat away. The doctor suddenly came out,and took Melissa to the side.
"I'm so sorry to tell you this,but Mackenzie is gone."