Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Its around lunch time we are eating macaroni and cheese when we heard a shattering sound from upstairs in my room. We both jumped. I got up and quickly ran upstairs to my room my heart is pounding Jane following close behind me. I slowly walked into my room just in case he was there. But all there was, was a paper airplane.  

You only have to wait  

a few more hours. Then  

we can be together again.

I look out the once again broken window to see the red convertible no longer there.  

Jane starts to cry.  

"What is he going to do to me Jill?"  

"I don't know."  

I look at Jane with a sad face she gives me the same look. I walk over to her dresser and looked at myself in the mirror. I place my hands on the top of the dresser only to quickly pull away again feeling and hot burn come up and hand. I see the straighting iron steaming hot.  

"Ouch!" I yelled getting a idea.  

"Are you ok?" She questioned.  

I nod I grab the straighting iron and start straighting my hair.  

"What are you doing?" Jane asked.  

"I'm going with Joshua tonight." I say just wanting to protect my sister we finally start getting along and then she gets taken away by some creep.  

Jane looks terrified "No Jillian your not!" She yelled. "I am, I know him more then you do."  

"I just want to help." I say brushing a tear away from my face still straighting my hair she can't stop me. Jane hugs me from behind. "We are twins, I can pass for you... I have too." I sob.   

"Thank you." She whispered in my ear. "But I won't let you do it."  

"Well I'm still straighting my hair." I say. Jane smiles and goes back down stairs to finish her macaroni.

I finish straighting my hair and I look in the mirror I look almost look just like her. I put on one of Jane's hoddies that she wears often and some of her make-up. I have to make Joshua believe that I am really Jane. I walk down the stairs to see Jane putting her bowl in the dish washer. She looks at me her eyes popping out of her head.  

"I think I'm looking in a mirror." She laughs.

'Thats the point." I think smiling at her.