Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I got home on Sunday more happy then I have been since I first had that dream. I'm so tried I just need to go and get some sleep. I walk towards my room when suddenly I get cold. I turn into the hall and on the floor outside my door I see another airplane just like the one that came through the window the night I had the nightmare. I feel faint, but I know I can't stay away from my room forever. I picked it up from off my ground, and looked at it for a good 30 seconds. I took a deep breath and walked into my room. I gasp the glass that didn't fall off the window now lay on the floor. Some of it is crushed into tinier pieces like someone stepped on them. My desk drawers were open I looked in one there was a note.

Don't try to save her Jillian

I rub the ink with my fingers. It smudged onto my figure. I ran to Janes room to see her on her laptop. She looks at me her dark eyeliner in rolling down her face. She is wearing a low cut t-shirt, I see the old scars from when I found her cutting herself, and I gasp when I see dried blood on her arm.

"What do you want?" She harshly asked.  

"Umm... where is Joshua?" I asked nervously.  

"I broke up with him!" She was still and had no emotion.

I ran over to her in a sisterly way I try hard not to smile but I can't help it. I'm happy he is out of her life. She is safe now, except for her cutting.

"What's that?" She asked taking the smudged paper out of my hands."Don't try to save her Jillian? What does that mean?"  

"Ummm it is just some kids kidding around with me." I smiled sadly.

 She nodded sadly. I hugged her it was kind of awkward, but I don't want it to be.  

 "Jane?" I sniffled.  

"What's wrong?" She asked kindly.  

"I'm a bad sister." I admitted.  

"Your the bad sister?" I nodded.  

She laughed a sad laugh.  

"You know your really stupid!" She laughed.  

"I am the bad sister!" I laughed.  

"No I am!"  

"I am!" There was a pause...  

"You seriously think you are the bad sister?" She asked.  

"Yeah..."  

"What have you ever done to me?"  

"I dont know, I hate your boyfriend,"  

"Ex-boyfriend." She reminded.  

"Yeah, ex-boyfriend, I think you are a slut, even though I barley even know you."  

"Well, its true... I am a slut, I now hate my ex-boyfriend."  

I smile a sad smile. "How are you the bad sister?"  

"Well, I'm rude, I skip school, I don't care about anything, I think I'm cool, I think you are a goodie two shoes, even though I don't even know you." We both smile at each other.  

"Do you want to get to know each other?" I asked her looking at my feet feeling my eyes tear up.

"I would like that." She looks up at me smiling her eyes are glimmering.   

We giggled with tears starting to run down our face, we hugged and it didn't feel awkward. The war has finally ended.