Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I look out my window to see a red convertible driving pass the house. The driver look familiar.The convertible stops in front of my house and the driver gets out. It's Joshua. He walks towards the back of the car he opens the truck and pulls out something. It shines in the evening light but I can't make out what it is. I blink then he is gone.I feel a cold metal feeling on my neck. Then I feel breathing beside my ear.

"Tomorrow is the day."

His breath disappear and I woke up breathing hard. My window has been fixed (because I accidentally knocked something that hit the window and it shattered). I look out of it and I see it the red convertible. No one is in it. I run down in my PJ's no one else is up. I got my shoes on and I ran out the door.

I slowly walked around the convertible. I went over to the truck and put my hands around the handle and tried to open it. It opened. I took a deep breath and throw it up into the air. I gasped in the truck there was a knife, duct tape, and bra's and underwear at the back. The thing that scared me the most was all the picture of half naked girls, someone cut all the photos to make it look like the girls had no head, all of them except one, it was of Jane. I feel sick. I close the truck and go back inside. I have to tell someone NOW!