Part 8

This time I'm not watching the news... I'm on it.

"Hello I'm Sally Boyd." (Oh so that's her name) "Here at Wal-Mart where there has been another stabbing. I'm here with a witness." And then you see me and Jane. "Tell us what you saw." So we told her our story for when we saw him in the dollar store to when we heard a person sneeze (Which was probably him). She shook her head. "The suspect has dark gray eyes, and black greasy hair, he is wearing all black clothing. If seen call the police as soon as possible. Thank you girls." We both nod.

After we are off the air our mom comes running towards us.

"Are you guys ok?" She asks. We both nod. "Are you sure?"

"Yes mom!" We both yell.

She smiles sadly. "Ok."

A few more days have past and there hasn't been another killing. Our mom finally got us cell phones so we can call her in a situation like the ones we seem to get into. We went back to school on Thursday but now its Friday after school.

Where are you?

I texted Jane, Abigail, and Sophie (they are all having a sleepover tonight).

I'm coming!

Abigail texted me.

I can see you... through a class room window. Sorry I got an after school detention. I'll have my mom drive me to your house later.

Sophie texted me.

I shake my head and laugh as I read the text.

Lol ok.

I texted back.

"What's up." Abigail comes up behind me.

"Nothing." I laugh. "Sophie will not be coming with us."

"Detention?" She says. I nod as I get a text from Jane.

I'm here

I look around to see Jane coming up to us

"Is Sophie at-"

"Detention." Abigail and I say together.

"That's what I thought."

We all laugh and walk towards the house.

When we got to the house it didn't take long for Sophie to get to my house. So then our party started. First we had the traditional sleepover food, pizza! Our parents went on a date and left us alone. Then we did makeovers. I was just finishing pulling Sophie's hair into a curly ponytail when Abigail decided we should make a play. We all agreed and made a play about a girl that was being stalked and then her two friends save her. Jane played the girl being stalked and Abigail was the stalker and Sophie and I are the friends. We were in the middle of the scene when Sophie and I are talking to Jane about how she is just paranoid and no one is stalking her.

Then suddenly the power went out. We all screamed as loud as we could and ran towards the closet and jumped into it. When we were all in there I quickly try to count all the dark silhouettes. Three, I only see three, including myself.

"Who is all in here?" I ask breathing hard.

"Me." I recognize Jane's voice she sounds terrified.

"Me." It's Sophie I can see the outline of her ponytail.

"Where's Abigail?" I freak out. We are all breathing hard.

"What do we do?" Jane asks.

"Someone will have to go out there." Sophie said. There is silence.

"Dibs out!" Jane yells.

"Jane! Abigail is our friend." I tell her.

"I know, but I'm still not going out there."

"I think we should all go out."

"Ok." I say decided to face my fear.

"No, I'm not."

"Ok I guess we will just leave you hear all alone." She stays quiet.

I shrug. "Ok, bye Jane." We start to walk away when we here Jane come out of the closet.

"Wait, I'm coming." Jane says. I look at Sophie its dark but I know she's smiling.

"Abigail!" We all yell.

"She's not down here." Jane says wanting to get out of here.

"Lets go upstairs." Sophie replied.

I sigh. "Ok, fine." Then we quickly run up the stairs. All the lights are off upstairs too. We yell Abigail's name again, but nothing.

"Maybe we should call your parents." Sophie suggested.

"No power." Jane points out.

"Cell phones." Sophie reminds her.

"No!" I hear Abigail yell. Then all of the lights came back on. We all run downstair towards her voice. Then we see her.

"Abigail!" We all yell together. We run towards her and hug her.

"Are you ok?" Jane asks.

"Yes I'm fine. It was just a joke." She smiles nervously.

"Abigail!" We all yell angrily.

"I'm sorry."

"You scared the crap out of us." I scolded.

"I'm really sorry." She says with her puppy dog eyes. I walk slowly towards my bed and grab a pillow and start hitting her with it. Jane and Abigail do the same.

After our pillow fight we settle down and watch a few movies. Then we all fall asleep.