Part 12

I sighed as I look at the blackened house beside our perfect house. It was practically falling down. There are firefighters working on cleaning it up. I feel someone come up beside me. I looked next to me to see Mr. Brown with a sad expression on his face.

"I'm sorry Mr. Brown." I stare at him.

"It's not your fault..." He says looking at his house. "It's mine..."

"No it wasn't it was his fault!" He doesn't answer me, "Mr. Brown... can you tell me what happened?"

He nodded. "Well, I was in the living room waiting for someone to come for candy. Someone rang the doorbell. I got up and quickly walked over I opened the door and there is was. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me up against a wall. He told me if I don't corporate I will not get out of the house alive." He paused to take a deep breath. "He told me he was waiting for some girls he didn't tell me why though, and he told me when you see them grab them and tie them up. I did as I was told but I regret it. I should have just let him kill me."

"If he killed you he would have killed us all. We wouldn't have been able to get out because he would have tied them better... you saved us Mr. Brown." He still looks at the house a small smile forms on his face.

"I guess so..."

"I know so." I said still looking at him. Silence... "Thank you." I whispered.

"No, thank you." He said finally looking at me. We both smile... but then I look at his house and the smile disappears.

"What about your house?" I asked him.

"I have enough insurance to cover it, it will be fine." He shrugged.

I nodded. "You could stay at our house until your house is fixed."

He smiled. "Don't you have to ask your mother first."

"I'll ask her I'm sure she will be fine with it."

Suddenly I hear someone running. I turn around to see Abigail and Sophie running towards me.

"Hey." I yell running towards them.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?" Sophie asked.

"Yes I'm fine." I answered her.

"You are so stupid why did you go back?" Abigail asks.

"Because, I wanted to help." I smiled.

"You are so nice." Abigail replies.

"Yeah, but you could have gotten yourself killed!" Sophie yelled at me.

"But I am still alive... I'm fine don't worry." We all smile at each other and hugged.

"Oh yeah, happy real birthday." Abigail added.

"Thanks, it's been fun." I said sarcastically. We all laughed and started walking towards my house.

"Come on Mr. Brown." I gestured to him. He smiles and obediently follows.

As I walk into my house I can see a big birthday cake on the kitchen table and a present beside it, (I got presents from my friends before the incident) and my mom and Jane stood beside it.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone said, even Jane.

"Jane it's your birthday too." I stated.

"Yeah, I know but you are injured." She laughed. I playfully punch her in her arm.

"Who wants cake?" My mom asks. All of us put up our hand. She laughs.

"Hey, mom could Mr. Brown stay with us until his house is all fixed?" I asked politely awhile she is cutting cake.

"I was just about to ask him the same question." She smiles at him he smiles back.

"Thank you, but really I can stay at a hotel." He explains.

"Well too bad you are stuck with us." Jane smiles evilly. He laughs and agrees to stay with us.

After our birthday Greg (The guy to tried to kill us) went to court and of course was guilty he went to jail for life. It took about 3 months for them to fix Mr. Browns house I don't know why I hated him so much before, he's the best! But now his house is fixed and he moved out. So Jane didn't die and no one else did all thanks to him. If it wasn't for him you would have never heard this story.

***********************************************************************************

I hope you liked it... it's over now lol. I'm sorry if the end is pathetic I don't know how to end stories :) so I hoped you liked this story plz check out my other ones if you want I'll have more stories up soon and plz comment (tell me how to improve plz ) vote or if you want to become a fan. I love you all my four fans :) lol