Part 5

Only five more days until the party only our two closet friends are coming Abigail and Sophie. Today is Monday our party is on Saturday.

"Hi." Abigail skips up to me.

"Hi." I wave.

"I'm so excited for your party." She jumps up and down.

"Yeah, me too" I laugh.

"I'm going to be a hippie." She flashes me the peace sign.

I smile. "I'm going to be a witch."

"Awesome." She pauses. "Where is Jane?"

I roll my eyes. "She is 'sick'."

"Oh." She nods getting it. "Why?"

"She is terrified to step outside." I tell her what happened with the mirror. She shakes her head. The Bell rings and we go to class. I see Sophie writing rapidly on a piece of paper.

Abigail laughs as we walk towards her. "Look she is actually doing work." Sophie doesn't flinch. Abigail flips her long blonde hair. "Are you dead yet?" She asks. Sophie finally stops to blow her curly brown hair out of her eyes.

"Very funny," She says. "I forgot to do my homework."

"Well. I'm not surprised." Abigail laughs. Sophie continues to work and I go and sit in my desk. Abigail comes and sits right on top of it.

"I'm sorry but I don't really want your butt in my face." I smile.

"What's with you?" She asks getting up. "You are being very quiet."

I shake my head. "Did you hear what happened at the mall?"

"Yes, Scary!" I nod then I told her what happened and about my dream. After all she did was blink her big blue eyes.

"That's really weird." She breaks the silence.

"Yeah I know and I also dreamt about Jane dying the day of our birthday party!"

"On Halloween." I nod. She bites her lips as the teacher walks in.