🍮Chapter 3 🍮

Song: nightcore — falling apart
~ ~ ~ Hope you will enjoy my story ~ ~ ~ 
 ~ ~ ~ I do NOT own fairy tail or assassination classroom~ ~ ~  U•w•U

After every one except Karasuma and Irina left ...

Karasuma POV.

"Karasuma, have you forgotten the fact that there is a place that she could have went to?" "Irina, that place is forbidden even to the government, that is a place only a limited number of people could know about that and only those approved by Lucy can know about that, but she hasn't appeared for 1 year and 10 months already, she used to visit us every month when she was small, but she just told us that she will not be back for a while so I guess that something came up. Lucy told you before she left not to tell anyone, didn't she? We shouldn't mention this to them as Lucy had a strict rule on not having anyone else knowing about it." "I know, but do we have have a way to contact Lucy? She needs to know about this, if this Lis really did go to that place, she would have to help us to kill her or both of our world will be in danger."

A shining light appeared behind Karasuma and Irina and out came a women that emitted large amount of power that came of in waves. Once she stepped onto the ground, the waves of power disappeared in the speed of light, disappearing like it hasn't been there before. And the women that came out from the light turned back into a seemingly normal human being that you could find on the streets on a everyday basis disregarding the fact that this women looks a lot prettier than those you could find on the streets. She looks like an angel that came down from the sky, elegant and beautiful. 

A voice of an angel is heard coming out of her mouth. "Lucy is currently training so I'll slower the time here even more so that Lucy could help you after all her training. That's the most I can do to help you or else their head would stop me as he also has the same amount of power I have so I could only do as much as slowing down the amount of time passed here even more but no one that is living here will notice, everything would be the same here except of this creature." "Layla! Long time no see. I miss you so much. Karasuma is sometimes a bit too boring. And we haven't met up for like ages already." 

 "I miss you too Irina, if I remember correctly, the last time we saw each other was at least half a year before. Also, try to keep an eye on Lis, don't let her hurt any of the students. The deal we made with her is to be a teacher so that she won't go all around the country or go into hiding so that we can find her at anytime in the day as she will be living in the apartment built for her in the school campus. And we would have to give her access to all kinds of food from all over the world in the school campus. So we can't promise that she would hurt the students as we are still trying to make another deal with her not to hurt any students and we would give her more clothes that looks nice. As she likes food from all over the world and clothes and fashion."

"Also, Layla, what do you mean by Lucy is currently training? Isn't she strong enough? I heard that she mastered most magic already. Isn't that strong enough to help us?" "Irina, actually the truth is, Lucy gave up all her magic to save the dragons that were not in the dragon realm as they are growing weaker as they were staying there to take care of their children and missed the opening of the portal of the dragon realm and she also gave the dragons the ability of opening portals to go back. And as I was sick at that time and couldn't do anything to help them nor Lucy. Doing all that magic was too much for her so she turned back into a baby with no memory of the past with only being able to use celestial magic. She will remember everything when she turns 16 which is a few months away, then she will train to get herself stronger, especially in celestial magic which is the magic of the stars. Elegant and godly yet sharp and deadly to the enemies. And also all the dragon keys are scattered all around and Lucy would have to find the first dragon key to ask the dragon to train her then the dragon will bring her to the dragon realm if he/she wants to, then some of her memories will come back to her and she will have to find other keys to get stronger.

Nagisa's P.O.V.

As I was walking back home from the buffet place, I kept thinking about the news Mr. Karasuma and Bitch sensei told us. Who created Lis? And why did he create something like that? Why did Lis come to Earth? 

 I would be going to Kunugigaoka senior high school exactly 2 months later today. Questions about the school kept on bothering me. I wonder how does Lis looks like? Who will be my other classmates? I wonder if the other 3E classmates accepted the offer as they told Karasuma and Bitch sensei separately on their own so I'm still not sure who my classmates would be. Who would be my other teacher? How does the school campus looks like? I heard that Lis requested the government to build another campus according to her design or else she would destroy the government with her abilities first then make the campus she wants to have. I also heard that the campus is the largest building to ever exist.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ To be continued ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
● ~ ● ~ ● ~ ● ~ ● ~ ● ~ thanks for reading ~ ● ~ ● ~ ● ~ ● ~ ● ~ ●
Sorry for the grammatical errors. I do not own fairy tail nor assassination classroom ~
See you next time! The next chapter would be on fairy tail and Lucy.