Chapter 39

"Unus pro omnibus et omnes pro uno"

There was a little part in my brain that told me not to give up.

Something will happen. Something that will push you. It's not over yet.

I wanted to finish everything. Just to do that and I will be in another place. I don't care if that is hell, I just wanted to go somewhere.

I closed my eyes when a doctor came three hours later.

"I don't want," I said.

"And I need to do my duty." He said strong, and I opened my eyes.

"What are you doing, doctor?" I said when I saw him getting closer.

"Checking you." He said simply.

I pushed sheet closer because I had nothing under just some paper thing.

I was a little cold but I would never say that.

"Dianna. Don't make me repeat." He said, and I looked at him.

His grey eyes were certain and strong, there wasn't anything in them that would lead me to think he will do anything else.

But. Danniel was the same. He was smiling and playing nice when he actually raped me.

I closed my eyes and felt tears in my eyelash.

"Just finish with that, doctor." I pushed sheet to the bottom and gave my hand.

There is nothing he could do to harm me even more. I'm broken and there is no coming back.

I felt his hands on my wrist, getting on that blue thing, then he slowly unwarped bandage and said to move my wrist.

It hurt, but I said nothing. I didn't look at him. My vision was a white wall opposite my bed.

He wrapped it again and put the blue thing.

"We will leave it for couple more days." He said and stepped closer.

I instantly moved my body.

"Slowly. I won't do anything." He raised hands in the air and then he took off that paper.

He looked at my bruises and scratched on my neck and stomach, he would touch them, put something on them, and I just wanted to get over with that. I hated it.

He covered my chests and took a deep breath.

"This might hurt a little." He uncovered my stomach, and I instantly scared.

"What?" I said quietly, "No," I said again, "Please." I felt tears in my eyes.

"Just leave it," I added while he touched my stomach.

It hurt but, again, I said nothing. I watched at his head wondering what will happen.

He pressed stomach little that I had to exhale.