Chapter 10

"Sapienti sap"

"Sapienti sap"

We came back to my room. It's funny how I already called it my room. It wasn't my room. Or it will ever be.

Walking behind the Prince he moved to the terrace while I sat on the bed. Tugging my legs underneath me I looked at him.

"So what is your master plan, Prince?" With a raising eyebrow I followed his look. His eyes didn't rest on me. His look was far away from here; from this room and me. Lost somewhere where everything was as he imagined.

"Do you constantly have to talk that much?" he contra asked still not moving his look from the open space.

"Nope. In my city, I was the silent one." I said smirking.

Every word I would say hurt him so much. With every jaw tightening I wanted to talk even more, just so I can see when and what will happen after he snaps. A controlling Prince can be hurt as well. No matter the control he has every inch will slowly move toward the edge of breaking. People don't deal good with pressure, and they snap easily. Maybe his snap will let me run.

"I could figure out that." He said still standing in the room.

"What are you even doing here? You completed your task." I said pointing at my collar, "I'm not going anywhere." 

"I know that, but I organized something." He answered almost unconsciously.

"Oh. What? Your first robbery?" I said.

"Just shut up and listen."His eyes met mine. What I expected to see is anger or even annoyance but his eyes reflected joy, and amusement. 

"Okay," I said, hairs on back of my neck crawling.

"I said to shut up. Is that too complicated for you?" He said staring at me.

His eyes shone green. Everything I wanted to see just got lost. If he thought using his power is a normal part of his day, for me it's not. Seeing his green eyes remembered me how this morning he froze his friend, how he acted like nothing happened.

"Y... Yours eyes are green." I said moving backwards. Pumping pain in my head just threatened to pull every memory on the surface.

Feeling a back of the bed pressed against my spine I stopped looking around. What is happening and why is he acting like this?

"I know." He said with a huge grin on his face. He stepped closer, "I want to know what is happening." his voice quiet next to my ear his hand moving my hair.

"No.. o," I said scared.

Drops of sweat rolling down my spine got lost in the shirt as he moved his finger in the air. Performing something with his hand his eyes changed into a darker shade of green almost blinding me.

"What are you doing?" I said moving my head from his palm.

A fear was so deeply implanted inside me I found it hard to swallow my heart racing a thousand miles per hour. Light touch of his palm on my face sent chills down my body; my legs cutting off.