I shrugged knowing she was aggravated Maliya hated not being able to explain shit for herself especially when it's her situation she feels if you already know about it when she goes to tell you might already have your mind made up.

"Babe it doesn't matter to me what anyone says nothing can change how I already feel about you. I'm  in love with you I care about this baby like it's mine. Your perfect." I wrapped my arms around her from behind. Maliya softly giggled "comeee on your father should be home in a min plus I need to get dressed people should be coming in a hour or so."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of my father coming back. Throughout this whole pregnancy he's been in and out. He'd come back and stay for a few days then be out again.

"How do you want to do this reveal" Bianca asked walking in she shook her head. "Y'all sooo cute" Bianca exclaimed. I laughed kissing Maliya then following Bianca out. "Fill up the paintball gun with the pink or blue paintballs based on what this says" I whispered handing her a envelope. "Who she's shooting" she laughed. "Omari but if he for some reason leaves again it'll be me. Make sure everyone wears pink or blue." I said continuing to walk into the kitchen to make sure the food is being mad correctly.
"Your really changing your life for her huh?" Aaliyah asked as I walked into the kitchen. I nodded watching her cook very closely. "I'm getting out the drug game. I got accept to college I'm going to try to become a lawyer or something. I'm not to sure yet but she makes me want to be better. Not just for her but myself." I explained. "Switching up over a bitch never thought I would see this day" Aaliyah sucked her teeth.

"Listen bro it's not even like that. I remember the fate we suffered growing up. We were starving and freezing so your mother worked countless dead end jobs which eventually turned into hoeing. She was just trying to pay rent next thing we knew she in jail no one gave a fuck that she meant well. Remember how it broke ya mom to see us leave constantly thinking we were going to end up dead. We clung on to hope , embarrassed to go to class because we were broke praying we wouldn't be the punchline to someone's joke. We were going through hell. No one gave a damn that we were smart and gifted. We gave up on ourselves just became hoes being difficult. I'm doing this to show that you don't have to sell drugs to fucking make it. One day when I return home successful and great I'll give back and they'll remember my name. Maliya opened my eyes to you don't have to keep going down hill because that's how we started out. I don't want her worrying about anything I do , this shit might sound corny but she eases my pain. Let's not pretend like being around Omari doesn't bother you either. My mom dumped me on your mom and he disappeared didn't even help. He doesn't care about us." I admitted tears began flooding my eyes I slowly left the kitchen. As I left I heard Aaliyah start sniffling.

Maliya POV

I stared at two dresses on the bed one black one and One all white. I knew Mateo put the all black One out hoping I'll pick it because he loves me in black  . I put one the all white one just to spite him a little "Mommy" Cairo sung walking into my room. "Hey poppa" I hugged him lightly. Cairo tried to wrap his arms around my belly but it barely made it half way. "Hi to you too baby" He giggled because the baby began kicking. "Where's your father at" I asked. He pointed into the living room.

"I'm glad you came early even though I wasn't expecting it. Uhh I got something I wanna talk to you about something" I said working up the confidence to talk.
"You've been hitting Cairo?" Jeremih asked lowly rubbing his face.
"NO WHAT THE FUCK ?!!? I LOVE HIM HE'S MY SON NOW AT THIS POINT I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE SAYS." I started to get worked up tightness began to take over my stomach. I gripped the arm of the couch. "I'm sorry okay please just calm down." Jeremih went to grab Maliya's hand but Mateo smacked him away.

"You okay baby" Mateo asked helping Maliya stand up straight. "What you do" Mateo asked Jeremih beginning to get pissed off. "Maliya im" Jeremih began. I was still trying to catch my breath as my stomach continued to tighten. "Don't direct shit towards her my nigga" Mateo growled.