"Only if you're not too tired, angel," she spoke honestly, running her hands through his curls.

He opened his mouth to reply but his eyes began to roll back at the feeling of your fingertips caressing him and he couldn't remember what he was going to say.

She continued to move her fingers the same motion as before causing Timothée to began to moan, he suddenly overloaded with pleasure in his sleepy state and his hips shifted beneath Natalia, hands dropping to her hips where his fingertips dug in.

As she wanted to to help him relax as much as he could, she sat up grinding her hips over his slowly until he let out a whimper of "baby please", swallowing hard.

She rested he arms on his torso, sliding her slender hands underneath his shirt and rolling it back, lips tasting his neck.

Timothée then sat up, eager to remove the white shirt from his chest as his fingers fumbled with her own.

"Your turn," he brought it over her head to leave you straddled across him in her bra and trousers, a self-assured smile spreading across his lips, "Theres my angel."

His words made her blush as usual, he pushed her hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear.

His fingers sleepily slipped back through hers and his kisses became sloppier, his lips slowly slipping down to her neck as his hips grinded against hers, desperate for some friction, the heat rising between the pair. Natalia moaned, Timothée's lips sucking at her sweet spot on her neck.

Suddenly, his hands moved to her waist again as he tightened his grip and flipped her petite body over, the force in his movement making both of their foreheads bash together. His hands flew up to her head immediately, rubbing over the bump and he gave you a soft smile, "Ow shit." he let out a little sleepy giggle. she rolled her eyes at him, obviously.

Natalia then wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him against her. His hands were moving all over her, from her chest, trailing down to your sides and then towards the zipper of her trousers.

she pushed his hand away from her as she rolled them over so she was above him. Her hands made their way towards his soft jogger shorts, pulling them down

Natalia left a line of wet kisses down the middle of his chest, whilst maintaining her eye contact with him.

She glanced up at him biting her lip, before she took him into her mouth, his hand grabbing fists of Natalia's hair as he threw his head back and he hummed her name softly with undying pleasure.

She continued to please him until he was almost crumbling at her touch under underneath her. when her actions suddenly stopped and he whined at the loss of contact, he pouted and let out a soft, whiny cry, "Angel I'm so tired. Please, I need you."

As she bared herself, her eyes caught the smile playing on his lips and shied away from his glance, hiding behind her arms.
This caused him to bring his hands to her wrists and lifted them away from covering herself up.

"Pretty angel." he nearly lifted her so Natalia's legs were once again straddled either side of him.

painfully slow, Timothée reached beneath Natalia and teased, making her eyes flutter closed before he slid inside her with a sweet throaty groan.

The room was filled with soft, sleepy moans as the pair were too exhausted to even attempt dirty.

Timothée's hands were softly massaging Natalia's breasts, sending her more and more over the edge until she finally clenched around him.

Timothée couldn't hold it in when she moaned his name for the final time, his fingertips tightening around her waist as he moaned a little too loudly.

The pair tried to settle their deep pants and Timothée's arm rolled over her waist, pulling her body her closer to his chest almost
in fear of her leaving.

He grabbed his white top from the floor with his other arm and cleaned Natalia up.

"I love you Timmy, forever and always. okay? i mean it."

Timothée hummed at her sweet words as his eyelids fell heavy, "Forever and always."

|
i was really nervous posting this chapter lmao idk why it feels weird and rly intense and rkgkekcks i dunno! i'm not good at writing smut!

also quick question,,, sebastian stan fic anyone? ;)
i have soooo much planned for story lines & most of them are timmy bc i <3 him but i think i'm gonna write a cute funny fluffy one about sebastian if anyone wants it!

also idk how to feel this story has like 2 chapters left i'm reluctant to write the last chapters bcus i don't want it to end but i have no clue on how to further it :(

i hope u enjoyed!
|