71

imessage
(between natalia and manager michelle)
______

michelle obama
I'll meet you at the  hotel
lobby tomorrow morning at
10am, then we head to the
location and prepare,
get you ready. The q&a should
be aprox 1 hour, could be
shorter but after we'll get
you back in time for the
premiere.

nataile portman
ok!!!! i'm excited
what do i need to wear
shall i wear a dress?

michelle obama
Yes, a dress! Liberty
has already sorted out
the dress, you'll really like
it
I saw it and thought it
was PERFECT for you

nataile portman
TF IM SO EXCITED
have i ever told u ur
my favourite manager ever

michelle obama
I'd assume so as i'm
your only manager

nataile portman
rigkekfkwdg

michelle obama
Oh! I don't think they'll
be asking anything personal,
just really about your families
company, the dior
campaign etc. I requested
that there weren't any
questions about yours and
Timothée's relationship.

nataile portman
ok!!! thats fine!!! i'd
expect that he wouldnt
be brought up just bc
its not relevant? but i'm
also pretty sure that
they'll be a audience
question about t lol

michelle obama
If there is, just use a stock
response, like we use
for other questions

nataile portman
could i just say like
good friend, etc lol
IDK IM TOO AWKWARD

michelle obama
Okay okay. We'll cross
that path when it happens,
but right now don't panic
and i'll see you tomorrow!

nataile portman
love u michelle obama
purse so heavy gettin
oprah dollas

michelle obama
What have i got myself
into working with you.

nataile portman
🤷🏼‍♀️

_________

"Can i ask you something?"

Natalia and Armie were sat in her and Timmys and Natalia's hotel room, Timothée had disappeared to answer some calls and Elizabeth was so tired she decided to head off to bed. Luca had decided to get them all some food, so the two of them were currently alone.

"Sure, whats up?" Armie asked.

"Well tomorrow i have that q and a, i like know for a fact that someone will ask me about Timmy and well, i don't really know what to say? I can't answer relationship questions if i don't know if i'm in one." she explained honestly.

Natalia was a little nervous to ask Armie such an important question because of how close he was to Timmy. She didn't want him to tell her something she didn't want to hear.

Armie thought for a second, "Have you spoken to Timmy about this?"

She shook her head slightly, "When we were in Paris before, he asked—well long story short he said he liked living in the moment with me and then he kissed me. We act like a couple, but we aren't one?"

"If you want my honest opinion, i don't think he's ever really been strongly head over heels for anyone before. I think though he shows a lot of his emotions on the surface, he's also shy and doesn't really know what to do for the best.  I can tell he really likes you, Natalia. The way he speaks about you is wonderful, he talks so highly about you and the way you act around each other is precious. I think you should confront him and tell him exactly how you feel."

Natalia let Armie's words sync in a little, "I think i could— i am falling in love with him, Armie. And i've never been in a relationship before or in love. I don't know what to do about it and it hurts," she blurted out, "I think i love too quick and too much. I don't want to push him away because my feelings are too strong."

"I don't think you could ever push him away, Talia. I know Tim is quite full on, damn right annoying— but he's insecure too. He's insecure  about a lot and by what he's said to me, i think he's insecure about his feelings towards you. I think he wants to talk to you, but his awkwardness takes over and stops him from doing that," Armie explained.

It was nice for Natalia to talk to someone about this, really nice. She was kind of shocked it was being done with Armie and not someone like Elizabeth or Lilian and Gabby. But Armie was probably the best bet out of all of them. She knew how close Armie and Timmy had become after filming together, she knew that he knew him very well compared to Gabby and Lilian, who have never met him before.

It was also nice getting a mans perspective on it, too. A perspective from a married man was valued to her because she knew that the response would be different.

"Thank you— for talking to me. I'm sorry to get all girly on you i just couldn't ignore it anymore. I just want Timothée wholly but i just didn't know how to do that." She said to Armie.

"Timothée is willing for you to have him wholly, to love him wholly. I've never seen two people bond like you both have— though i've only been around you guys for a couple days, i can really see the connect you both have. And its really special, you shouldn't loose it."