89

"No fucking way, oh my god."

You think the BAFTA's are dramatic? well, for Timothee and Natalia getting ready was dramatic enough.

the pair were getting ready together with tyler the creator playing in the background. the pair would occasionally turn to each other and point, singing the same line together in sync. Natalia had to choose out of three outfits to wear tonight as she brought a lot with her due to her indecisiveness and over events she was attending.

"Oh, uh— y'know how like... how we missed valentines day?-- i uh- i got you something," he said to her suddenly.

She felt her heart melt at what he said, she was in new york and he was in LA for valentines day, they sent each other corny, sarcastic jokey texts on that day, but nothing serious as the pair of nitwits didn't really know what the hell they were.

"timmy, you really shouldn't have." natalia said with a little blush. she felt embarrassed, she had never spent valentines day with anyone before and she felt bad that she didn't get him anything.

"i wanted to, i saw it and well, i just had to get you it."

he placed a Tiffany's box in her palms as her mouth was wide with shock before even opening it, "Timothée! what is this-- you little-- you-- this is from Tiffany's! i can't open th--"

"just open it, please." he said softly, adding an eye roll.

she lifted up the lid and her eyes nearly popped out of her head, it was a golden necklace with a 'T' pendent, "i added the rose pendent because i remember you telling me the first time we met that your favourite flower was a rose because it was your moms favourite." Timothee's voice spoke, snapping her out of the shock she was feeling, but not all the way.

she looked up at him, her eyes were glassy, "timmy..." her voice cracked a little.

"i've wanted to say this for a little while but i never did because i thought it was too soon and felt like i was moving things too quickly, but the love i have towards you is real, genuine and pure. when i say i love you, i want you to know i mean every syllable. i love you, natalia. you make me so happy, you make my heart little fall out of my asshole, sometimes i feel like i'm just gonna burst when i'm around you. i know i suck and i'm sorry for not being good at communicating with you in the past, i've just never felt like this towards anymore before-- as cheesy as that sounds-- and i was just overwhelmed, i wasn't sure what to do so i did nothing. i've fallen in love with you Talia and i couldn't be happier."

timothee's words stuck a nerve in Natalia as she now had tears flooding her cheeks, "are you serious?" she whimpered out pathetically with a sorta smile, he mumbled a yes through his laughter, "wow." she replied, "i love you, so much you make me so happy Timmy, i love you, i love you, i love you."

placing a soft, long kiss upon her lips, he moved away and spoke, "are you gonna ask me to be your boyfriend, then? or do i have to do all the work?"

she pulled the bit of hair by his neck aggressively as a joke at his words, "why would i want you to be my boyfriend?"

"well, you basically already classed me as your boyfriend the other night when your mom outed your sister and you outed my homo side." he joked.

"oh fuck," she cussed laughing, "no one said anything at the time! my mum even mentioned it like three hours later. i thought no one noticed!"

"i notice everything about you, tal."

Natalia pushed away from him causing him to lightly whine at the separation, "god you're a block of cathedral extra mature cheddar cheese, timotay. stop."

"no, i love you." his grabby hands placed themselves upon her waist and pulled her tightly into him, shoving his head into her neck, kissing it softly.

||

Hannah Montana Forever™️
group chat

hannah montana
oh
my
god
guYS GUESS WHAT

jackson stewart
what

lily truscott
??????

hannah montana
tiMMY JUST G
OH MY GOD
HE gOT ME
A T NECKLACE FOR A
LATE CALANETINES
DAY PRESENT AND IM
FREAKING OUT
I FANT BELIEVE
I FEEL LKKE IM LIVKNG
A DISNEY CHANNEL DREAM

jackson stewart
oH MY GOD
WLRELFLDLFL
THATS AMAZINF

lily truscott
oh MY GOD ACTUAL
GOALS THIS IS
AMAZING

hannah montana
iM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM
HE TOLD ME HE LOVED
ME AND I SAID IT BACK
I LOVE TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET
AND WE'RE DATING
IM TIMOTHÉE HAL CHALAMETS
GIRLFRIEND
TIMOTHÉE IS MY BOYFRIEND
HOLY FUCK

jackson stewart
pls dont get too drunk
at the baftas u have a reputation
to keep hold of

lily truscott
nATTY IM FREAKING
THE FUCK OUT
THIS IS AMAZING
SHUT UP GABBY
(but also dont shut up bc
ur absolutely right)

hannah montana
i think nats had too much
to drink
she told saoirse she loves
her and sung the song
she preformed on snl
her and saoirse are
now in the bathroom
gossiping i assume
and she left her phone with me
gabby i am so in love with
ur sister xx

jackson stewart
oh my god
this
mY HESRT

lily truscott
is saorise with an r not
saoirse with an or

jackson stewart
PLEASE make sure she
doesnt do much to
embarrass herself

hannah montana
dw! i won't
we got invited to
naomi campbells after party

lily truscott
y'all rly living THE DREAM

hannah montana
hahahaha
crazy right
i'll take good care of her

jackson stewart
i don't doubt you will
timmy

hannah montana
<3 she's coming back
i'll see you both soon