83

~uh okay maybe a lil warning,,, sexual - ness coming up, enjoy teehee!~

Natalia had been invited to an event that Armie and Elizabeth were also attending, she text Elizabeth asking her if she could meet her outside quickly because she got a little nervous arriving alone.

What Natalia didn't expect was to see a "curly haired lanky bag of shit." greet her instead outside the venue.

after a week and a bit of not seeing each other since she hurried off in Italy, they were finally stood face to face to each other.

Throughout the night, both parties were very touchy, the tension between them both was electric. Any possible moment Timothée would have his hands on some part of Natalia's body, though she wasn't complaining.

"i miss you so much," he whispered into her hair, she was leaning against a grey wall as his hands were leant against them, one of his legs in between hers as they stood close to each other.

"lets get out of here." she breathed against his lips.

Timothée slammed her body against another wall, this time it was the one outside his apartment door. his lips roughly attached theirselves to Natalia's soft ones.

her hands were grabbing at his hair as she felt his breath hitch as their tongues danced.

she then ran her hands down his body, towards his crouch, "oh." she giggled with a little smirk.

he let out a whine, knocking his nose against her own before slamming his lips back against hers.

they finally made it into his building, wasting no time to rush to his bedroom.

their lips played with each others continuously as items of clothing got fiddled with, "I don't know if i can—"

"Its okay." he said kissing her neck, she pushed him off her for a second, slipping off her little slip dress over her body, leaving her in just a pair of silk panties.

His shirt and top was already thrown onto the floor and she clawed at his bare, pale body.

"You're amazing." he mumbled, trailing his lips along her golden body. His body got lower and lower down her own, he pulled her bum towards his face forcefully, his breath fanning over her entrance as her legs went over his shoulders.

"please, T." she whimpered, desperate to be touched.

His fingers teased through the side of her panties before she got frustrated. cussing at him, he finally removed her underwear, leaving her completely bare underneath him.

he worked his magic against her skin intimately, the room filling with groans and gasps.

"Timmy—"

"—oh my god—"

"—fuck fuck fuck—"

"—i think i'm gonna—"

"You little fucking fucker i hate you."