86

"I can't believe how amazing you are."

"i cant believe we saw the greatest showman for the fifth time together."

natalia grinned up at the boy, "we're so busy at the moment and we still managed to do that, i cant wait for the wedding."

Timothée smiled at Natalia adoringly. The next couple of weeks were going to be absolutely crazy— as if they haven't been already.

They had the BAFTA's, The Brits, interviews, shoots, the whole lot.

"We go back to England tomorrow," he said to her as he snuggled down in his jacket from the cold weather, "Are you excited?"

"Yeah, i have so much to do though. i should see my parents as well." she said with a smile, "They've missed me a lot, i've missed them too it makes me sad."

"They seem amazing. Can't wait to meet them."

As soon as the words left his mouth, he instantly shied away from her with embarrassment. closing his eyes and feeling his face heat up, "—i, uh—"

"Did you want to meet them?" was all she responded with.

All he did was smile shyly at her words. She didn't press it, she didn't force him for an answer, she knew how to read Timothée and knew it was better left at that very moment.

When they had to part, both parties found it hard to let go, though they knew they'd see each other tomorrow.

Natalia wanted nothing more than to be 'official' whatever that meant anymore. Things between them both were a little weird at the moment, they didn't really know how to act around each other— there were a lot of unspoken words that needed to be said.

Timothée wanted nothing more than to tell her he loved her, that he wanted to spend every moment with her. He wanted to kiss her every day every two minutes, he wanted to hold her and smile contently— not hold her and get anxious because something wasn't really right between them both.

The pair wanted so much, they deserved each other.

It was hard, but they both fell asleep without the other next to them. Though neither of them knew that this trip to England was going to change a lot for them.