31

1

1.3k likes | 87 comments

|natbrooks|
just look ;( at ;( him ;(
tagged: tchalamet
_______

username; omg

username; i love this

tchalamet; my face when i see u
|
natbrooks: thats not true we both know that
|
tchalamet: thats true. this is more your face when u see me
|
natbrooks: that, my friend, is very true.

username: "my friend"

username: SHE FRIENDZONED TIMOTHEE HARD

_____

after continuous weeks of timothée and natalia spending time with one another, both had grown more and more infatuated with the other.

timothée was currently round natalia's house as she just finished up taking photos of him. the last couple of weeks had been filled with teasing and flirting, the pair were inseparable. the only thing that was getting in the way of things were their insecurities.

timothée let out a soft hum as he sat in between natalia's legs in her bed as they watched spiderman together. her hands were playing aimlessly with his long curly hair, she had started braiding it. timothée would let out little awkwardly cute hums of pleasure as she was braiding it, enjoying the feeling of her fingers combing through his locks.

their days often went along like this, either they would maybe shoot pictures of each other, watch a movie and cuddle a lot.
they were quite clingy when it came to each other, natalia's mostly resulted in being the big spoon as she loved clinging onto timothée. he would oblige to this and rest his head against her chest, as her head was lean against his shoulder and her dainty arms would wrap around his waist.
sometimes, he'd catch one of her hands and intertwine their fingers together, his thumb would usually rub along her hand causing her to snuggle deeper into his shoulder.

timothée and natalia were a cuddly pair, to say the least.

getting closer to christmas, the pair were getting ready to head their separate ways, timothée going back to france for christmas and natalia going back to england.

"did you want to spend new years with me?" timothée casually asked natalia softly.

"where will you be spending it?" she asked him.

"here i think. i know theres like a little get together with a few people i work with, you should come."

"are you sure? wouldn't that be weird for you," she laughed nervously.

he lent his head back to her chest, looking up at her making her smile, "why would it be weird? it would be fun, you'd get to meet my friends and we could... i dunno dance." he laughed.

she giggled with him, "i'd love to. i think gabby and lilian will be in england for new years." she said,

"i mean— you don't have to, if you don't want to—"

"timmy! its okay, i would love to come with you." she smiled patting his head.

he smiled softly turning back to the television screen.