49

Natalia got to timothée's apartment in less than 10 minutes. she felt out of breath at how fast she had managed to get to him.

when she got there, he was wearing a pair of black trousers and a oversized sweatshirt that hung off him so adoringly. "you look cute." she had mentioned, giving him a soft hug before heading to the living room.

"as do you," he complimented back. Natalia was wearing pair of white nike trainers, blue mom jeans and white turtle neck underneath an oversized jumper of hers.

timothée went into the kitchen and made her a cup of hot chocolate, making one for himself as well. the pair sat dunking biscuits in their hot chocolates whilst chatting away about the last week or so they were apart form each other.

"oh! i have some news," timothée had suddenly stated, causing natalia to sit up from where her head had rested in his lap.

"Well, i was going to tell you tomorrow but, i feel like you should know now," he trailed off,

"what is it, you're kinda scaring me," she laughed a little nervously.

"Did you want to officially come to the press junkets with me?" he asked with one breath.

"no fucking way,— of course i'd love to." she gasped with a wide grin. timothée mirrored her face as she tackled him into a hug.

"Theres the golden globes and the saag awards in LA, then Paris fashion week, and then we'll be going to Rome for the premiere, then Paris again, then London for awards and then Crema for the premiere and interviews blah blah blah," he begun explaining it all to her.

natalia instantly froze, she really admired Timothée but all this? she wasn't sure if it was all too much for her. Timothée noticed her discomfort instantly, and frowned. "whats the matter?" he asked, concerned.

she shook her head, laughing pathetically, "Nothing—i, uh. are you sure you want me to come with you? i mean, the award shows and stuff." she mumbled. her cheeks instantly heated up and her eyes widened, "i—i mean, i wasn't just assuming you were inviting me—"

he laughed softly, "You're more than welcome to come with me, but i understand if you're uncomfortable. it's not fair for me to push you into something like that." he explained.

she nodded, thankful that he had said that. she wasn't sure if she could deal with something as big as that, also because she didn't know what they were. she didn't feel as though it was right.

"but about Paris fashion week... i'll already be there." she mumbled with red cheeks, biting her lips.

his eyes went wide with excitement, "No way!? What in it?!—" she nodded "—oh my fuck! i'm so happy for you!"

it was his turn to tackle her into a hug, attacking her cheek with kisses, as he did so.

she hummed in pure delight at the boys affection. she begun to explain to him about her going there, what she was doing etc. she was overjoyed for the girl who sat before her, though they had known each other not long, he felt proud of Natalia.

As the time went on, they ordered food and put a movie on the television, it was mostly playing to itself because all timothée and natalia could do was talk about the future events that they had lined up. both felt pride for each other and their achievements. They were excited to carry on the journey of their careers, together.