"KISSING?!?" He yelled at the top of his lungs causing people to turn and stare. I put my finger to my lips and linked his hand with mine again.

On the cheek

"Butt cheek?" Spencer asked as I blushed.

Heavens no Spencer Smith!

"Right right." Spencer giggled as we slowly made our way back to my house.

~*~

Today was Monday and I have art fourth class.

"Honey get ready." My mom said sticking her head in my room. I groaned and slowly got out of bed.

After pulling on a shirt that was blue with a green pocket. I walked downstairs and grabbed a protein bar as I made my way outside.

~*~

"Hey!" I smiled as Brendon walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "How are you? Oh! Guess what?" I shrugged and Brendon stood in front of me. He signed.

I learned someone sign language!

I giggled because he said 'someone' not 'some' but he's learning.

I clapped my hands together as he walked back to wrap his arm around my shoulders.

"Maybe now I'll be able to understand some things you say." I nodded blushing. "So wanna see the art project? It's already in the art room." I nodded clapping my hands together.

Brendon lead to the art room. When we got inside (after he held the door open for me) my mouth fell open.

Some blue pastel string was holding sticks together with the polaroids hanging off some of the sticks.

Wow

"I know right." I turned to Brendon blushing.

You understood that?

"Did you say 'understand that'?" I blushed but nodded. "Then yeah." Brendon blushed a little. "Wanna see my favorite photo?" I nodded and he pointed to the one of me looking at something past the camera (spoiler alert it was Brendon) and smiling with the sun setting in the background.

Thank you

"I didn't understand that one." Brendon frowned.

I pulled out my phone and wrote thank you in the chat with Spencer.

"Oh-h you're welcome." Brendon started to lean in. But for what? He kissed my cheek, I blushed darker than Gerard Ways hair at the time.

We left the art room, me with the biggest grin smudged over my face. Him, with a blush covering his cheeks.

~*~

Finally it was art. I strutted into the room and sat down next to Brendon smiling.

"You ready?" Brendon whispered in my ear. I gulped but nodded none the less. "Great, Because we're up first." Brendon pulled my arm and I got up from my chair.

What?!

"We're up first!" Brendon whispered as we got to the front of the room.

"H-hi everyone I'm Brendon Urie and this is my partner: Ryan Ross." I waved as a blush coated my cheeks. "And we did this project together. All of these photos represent something we love." I felt my heart start to beat faster and butterflies irrupt in my stomach.

"This photo," he pointed to a photo of Spencer and Jon holding hands. "Is of Ryans best friend Spencer. And his boyfriend Jon." I smiled and nodded. "You can do the next one Ry." I gulped but nodded pointing to the one of Brendon and I's hands in the water.

This one is of Brendon and I. Our hands are in the water, and it was one of the best nights in my life.

I signed hoping someone understood.

"What did he say?" Someone shouted from the back of the class.

"He said 'this is of Brendon and me. Hands in the water. Best night.' Right?" Brendon turned to me and I nodded. "Cool." Brendon breathed.

"This one," Brendon pointed to the one of me in a coma. "Is of my best friend Ryan Ross. And here he was in a coma for three weeks. And one this day it was announced that he was going to die. They were going to pull the plug. But he pulled through the day of. I love you Ryan." I just about fainted.

He loves me?

He loves me!

I love you too

~*~
A/N
Yay!!
A new part without being told I haven't updated in forever (which I haven't)
Sorry this book doesn't get updated nearly as much as I want it to
But the chapters take awhile to write I hope y'all understand that
But yeah umm he loves him platonically (for now)
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~