0.7

"I love you!" My mom kissed my forehead and squeezed my hand. I've been through so many surgeries in my life yet this was the biggest one. They where going to try and help my eye and possibly do something about my brain. I'm not sure. "You're going to do great, just know we love you." My mom wiped a tear from her cheek.

I love you too, and I swear I'll be fine.

"Aye, Ryan? We love you. And I'm sure you'll be ok." Spencer walked up, he was holding Jons hand, he had brought him along and I was ok with this. He grabbed my other hand that my mother wasn't holding.

I love you too. And I'll be fine.

"Brendon actually wanted to talk to you. So here." Spencer let go of my hand and hit the speaker button on his phone.

"Hey Ryan, I um really want you to know that you are beautiful. And that you need to pull through this. Because you are one of my best friends." Brendon finished and I smiled.

Thank you. I really care about you.

"He said 'thank you. I really care about you." I smiled and then it all happened so quickly. My mother and Spencer both let go of my hands. And my bed was rolled away. I've never felt nervous going into a surgery. But yet this time was different.

~*~

I opened my eye to see my mother crying.

What was going on?

She stopped once she saw me open my eyes.

"Oh baby!" She flung her arms around me and cried into my shoulder. "They where about to pull the plug. You've been in a coma for 3 weeks."

What??

"Yes, I know. They did something I don't know anymore it was so terrible. Oh my god Spencer!" Spencer came trotting into the room and his eyes where puffy and red.

"Ryan! Brendon, Jon come here!!" Spencer ran over to me and kissed my forehead. "Oh my god." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder. "I'm so happy you're ok." I then heard loud sobs from a few people in the back of the room. I looked over to see Brendon hugging my mom and both of them crying. I smiled and tried to hug Spencer back but I was too weak to.

Brendon walked up and wiped his eyes right before Spencer pulled away from me. Brendon leaned down and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you for pulling though." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and pulled away. "Miss Ross we'll leave you to have some time with Ryan." Brendon, Spencer, and Jon walked out of the room. My mom came up and held my hand.

"Are you ok?" She asked squeezing my hand really tightly.

Yeah was I really about to die mom?

"Yes honey, I'm so happy you woke up baby!" She leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Are you ok?"

Yes mom I'm fine. What did I miss?

"Brendon would love to catch you up on what you missed honey. He's been talking to you about what happened everyday when you where asleep. He, Spencer, and Jon would even do their homework in here." I smiled and felt a tear run down my cheek before grabbing my moms hand.

Did the surgery work?

"No, sadly. Something triggered something in your brain causing this coma." She said. "Well, I think your friends would like to see you. Want me to stay in the room or leave?"

Either

"Ok, you guys can come in."

Spencer flung the door open and ran to me hugging me tightly. Before kissing my cheek.

"I missed you!" I heard him start to sob and I kissed his forehead. I reached for his hand.

I love you, what happened when I was gone?

"Brendon, can you talk to him?" Spencer wiped more tears from his eyes and Jon went up and hugged him.

"How are you?" Brendon asked, Well more like stuttered. His eyes where red and puffy from crying. "I'm so so so so so sorry! Oh my god I can't imagine this happening to me, you're so strong. Well you missed somethings, Dallon and I got in a fight," I couldn't help but smile. "And we're over it now, but I thought he was cheating on me, anyways to the important stuff. Miss Lauda-"

~*~

Brendon talked to me for hours. Catching me up on every detail of every day that I missed.

"You should probably get some sleep. Or hang out with your mom." Brendon said and I nodded. "Well want me to leave?" I shook my head and he sat back down. "Well what can I do?" I shrugged and Brendon nodded. "Well, I kinda need to rant is that ok?" I nodded. "Dallon wasn't as sweet as he was once we started dating. I thought he had eyes for this girl: Breezy, but he denied it. And now he hardly kisses me anymore, it sucks. This all happened after-"

"Ryan Ross?" I looked over Brendon's should Who was sitting on my bed to see a nurse standing there. "Get some sleep soon." I nodded and she left. I made a movement with my hand saying 'keep going'.

"This all happened after I told him I love him."

~*~
A/N
Aye here's a update
Yeah it's kinda short sorry about that
But this is updated before I go to school bc I feel like it
So I don't have much things to say but I went to see a show last night and god it was great
And apparently we have to not only drive my carpool person home, but also his friend and mine
So let's see how this goes..

~enjoy killjoys~