1.2

This crush is getting out of hand!

Spencer rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist.

"Ry, it's ok to have a crush." Spencer rubbed around my wrist. I sighed and leaned into his side.

I know but I don't know what to do about it.

"RyRy, I love you. And that's all you'll need." I smiled and leaned over a little more to kiss his chin.

I love you too.

"See, I'm all you need." I leaned my head on Spencer's chest.

But you have Jon. And soon you'll care more about him and less about me.

"That's not true." He started to run his hand through my hair. I sighed softly.

I really hope he likes me. He probably doesn't, but he likes guys and there's like 600 boys at our school. So I have a 1/600 chance. Make that 599 he's not gonna to want to date Dallon again.

"What should we do about your crush?" I looked up at Spencer.

What do you mean?

"Want me to text Brendon for you? Want me to tell him you like him? Want me to-" I shook my head making a 'x' motion with my arm. "Oh?"

Please don't do any of that. How did you ask Jon out?

"I walked up to him and said: 'hey Jon, I'm gay and you're really hot. Would you want to go out with me?" I smiled and looked at the ceiling.

Of corse you did.

"But I mean, hey that's just me." Spencer said putting his hands up. "Do you think he likes you?" I shrugged. "I'm sure he does."

"What should we do about it?" Spencer asked placing his hand over mine.

I really don't know

"Oh come on Ry! You've always been so confident! What happened?" Spencer leaned in and kissed my cheek.

It's Brendon! I could never be as confident as him!

"That is so not true." Spencer sighed. "Let's go somewhere. We need to get you mind off things." I rolled my eyes as Spencer pulled me up. "Where should we go?" I shrugged. "Great! Let's go to the ice cream shop!" Spencer pulled me down the stairs and out the door. I hissed as I stepped on a rock.

Spencer! You're such a child!

"Oh I know Ry." Spencer pulled me down the road to the four way cross which if we continued straight we would go downtown.

~*~

When we got to the ice cream truck Spencer giggled.

"What do you want Ryan?" Spencer asked.

Chocolate

"Two chocolate ice creams please." Spencer grinned squeezing my hand. I smiled as the women handed me my ice cream. I licked the side of it and smiled.

I've always loved ice cream and this ice cream stand has been here since Spencer and I were little. We would walk down here on summer days and get ice cream.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow

"Why is that?" Spencer asked as we started walking.

Brendon's and I's art project is due

"Oh. Did you not finish?"

We did it's just that one of the photos has us kissing.

Spencer yanked his hand away.