0.2

Spencer kept clicking his tongue as he did his homework. I didn't mind, it was calming and filled the silence.

I rolled over facing the wall.

"Hey Ry?" I turned around smiling nodding my head. "Can we go to the hockey game tonight?" I cocked a eyebrow and Spencer continued. "There's a hockey game tonight, and Jons on the team." I smiled rolling my eyes before reaching over to grab his hands.

Yeah I guess, what's the harm?

Spencer pulled his hands away smiling and started to get giggly.

"Yyyaaaayyy!!! This is gonna be so fun!! It starts at 7." I looked at the clock to see that it was 5:55. The stadium was 30 minutes away meaning we had to get ready right away. I jumped up running to my closet I made a finger movement to show that Spencer can follow me. He got up and grabbed my hand. "What's going on?"

We need to get ready

"Ok, what should we wear?" I shook my head throwing all my dress clothes on the floor. I grabbed a black shirt with 3 white strips on it. And I'm the middle it said: i dont talk much

I smiled pulling my blue shirt over my head and pulled the new shirt over my head. I found some black skinny jeans. And pulled them on. Spencer did the same after he found something he liked.

~*~

Spencer and I where sitting in the parking lot. Spencer chose to wear a bow-tie and was anxiously fixing it. I rolled my eyes grabbing his hand.

Bro, lets go inside. Stop being worried. It's just him.

"Huh, fine." Spencer sighed getting up and opening the door. I smiled looking at the clock: 7:03.

I sighed as Spencer opened my door and held out his hand. I smiled taking it and got up. We started walking towards the door of the ice stadium. We opened the door, Spencer handed the lady two 20 dollar bills.

"Thank you, enjoy." The woman smiled as we walked into the ice rink.

We sat down 7 rows from the top row. We where pretty far up, but had a pretty nice view. Spencer held my hand the whole time so we could talk. Spencer leaned up against me and placed his mouth to my ear.

"That's him." Spencer said pointing to someone in a jersey with the number: 13. I smiled nodding and sighing into his hand.

He looks pretty, who's the person in #27?

Spencer looked at me and smiled.

"Why?" He asked still smiling. I shrugged, the real answer was I had seen his face and he looked pretty.

I dunno, but I wanna

Spencer nodded and I placed my head on his shoulder. Spencer leaned his head on top of mine. I smiled as our school team made a score.

The score was now 2 to 1. I was happy we where winning but God was I hungry. I hadn't had my tube refilled yet.

Hey Spencer? I'm kinda hungry.

Spencer looked at me confused before making a 'o' shape with his mouth. I turned around so Spencer could unzip my backpack and add the weird powder into the machine.

Thanks

"No problem man." I smiled as we went back to our previous position.

~*~

I sighed letting my lips flap over each other.

Man how much longer?

"Only 1 more minute! And we're winning!" I smiled looking at the score board. It was 4 to 2.