0.5

"We will be doing a project, only one person gets to pick who they want. Ryan Ross, who would you like as your partner?" I was quickly drawn out of my daydream to hear Ms.Ribosome call my name. "Mr. Ross?" I wrote down my answer.

Spencer Smith

"I'm sorry Mr. Ross, Mr. Smith had to have his classes switched. I know, he had to have gym 7th class instead of art. I'm sorry." I quickly shook my head frowning.

I don't know anyone else in this class Miss

"Does anyone know Mr. Ross in this classroom? If not do we have any volunteers to be partners with Mr. Ross? Ah, Mr. Urie, do you know Mr. Ross?" I turned around to see Brendon standing in his seat. I blushed and buried my head in my hands.

"Y-yes miss, he's my friend." Brendon said walking over to me.

"Ok then, I will read off the rest of the names." Ms.Ribosome walked back to her desk reading off some of the names. "Mm, Fiona Young with Lin-Z Jacobs. David Keller with-"

"Hey." Brendon whispered in my ear. I scribbled down something on a piece of paper.

Mh, hey

Brendon giggled as he leaned on my shoulder. I blushed shaking my head.

"Ok everyone, please start working on the project, you will create a piece of art together. And if it doesn't turn out well, we'll know how you feel about your partner." We all nodded. "Ok, let's get started!" Brendon turned his chair to face me.

"What you wanna make?" I shrugged. I really did have an idea for what I wanted to make.

Maybe we could make a photo collage?

"Oh my god! Yes! You're so smart!" I blushed shaking my head. "Don't shake your head. And I have a polaroid. Come over after school, I live by a park." Brendon quickly scribbled his address down on my hand. I smiled and without thinking I hugged him. He hugged back and smiled. Then the bell rung and he pulled away abruptly.

I picked up all my stuff smiling like an idiot the whole time because the cute hockey players my partner. I quickly walked to my next class with my head down. I walked into the English class setting my stuff down and smiling at the teacher. He was always understanding of my needs. I put my hand up with a number 3 on it meaning: "may I use the toilet?" Mr. Tomsin nodded and I excused myself.

When I entered the bathroom I splashed my face with cold water. I walked into one vacant stall. I unzipped my jeans and began to pee. But stopped when I heard the door open. I heard muffled noises coming from the door. Then something or someone get pushed up against my stall. I fell back slightly at the shock. Causing me to fall all the way down and hit my head. That's when the nosies stopped.

"Wait, I think someone's in here." It was Brendon's voice.

"Well check." It was some other boys voice I didn't recognize. Someone pounded on the door.

"Someone in there?" It was Brendon's voice again. He then looked under the stall and gasped when he saw me. "Ryan! Oh my god I'm so sorry." I shakily stood up unlocking the door. When I did i was met with a sight I never wanted to see: Brendon's lips where red and swollen, his hair was a mess and his jacket was just on his shoulders. There was someone else standing there. I didn't recognize him, he was tall and had a really fancy haircut. I will say his eyes where very pretty. However, I knew what slamming into the stall was, they where making out.

"Hi Ryan." I waved slightly before trying to push past him. It hurt, because I think I may have begun to develop a crush on number 27. "This is Dallon." This 'Dallon' kid waved before grabbing Brendon's hand.

"Hi Ryan. Aren't you like that mute kid?" Dallon spat making my eyes become watery.

"Don't say that." Brendon punched his shoulder.

"But are you?" I pushed past the two of them running to the sink and quickly washed them.

"Ry Wait-" I ran out of the bathroom crying. I didn't even bother going back to class. I ran straight to the office pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Ryan?" Ms.Plateau said and I nodded wiping my eyes. "Oh what's wrong? Want me to call your mom?" I nodded and began to cry some more. After about 4 minuets Ms.Plateau hung up. "Ryan honey, go get your stuff. She'll be here in five." I nodded facing my classroom. I walked in getting my stuff.

"Mr. Ross, are you leaving?" I nodded and he just proceeded teaching the class.

~*~

I ran into my bedroom collapsing onto my bed. I began to cry some more just picturing what Dallon and Brendon are doing. I cried holding onto my pillow.

God I'm so stupid

I grabbed my phone to see 5 texts from Spencer.

Spence: yo

Spence: I can come over after school

Spence: oh I heard you have a date with #27

Spence: let me know how that goes

Spence: I can still come over if you wish?..

Ry: sure come over it isn't even a date ok he had a bf whatever

~*~

Spencer ran into my room at about 4:00. He sat beside my crying figure.

"What?!" Spencer yelled holding onto me. I grabbed his hand.

I caught him and his bf making out in the bathroom

"I'm so sorry, whos his boyfriend?"

Dallon

"D-Dallon Weekes? Because Dallon Weekes has a girlfriend. Her names Breezy, he's in my gym class. She talks about him all the time." I froze.

~*~
A/N
I had a good time at my frens party:)
And yeah
Cliffhanger
I have some drama in this book
And I hope y'all are enjoying this

~enjoy killjoys~