0.9

I walked down the hall with my backpack swung over my shoulder. I walked to my locker and once I looked up I saw so many notes.

Saying sweet things like: get better Ry! You're doing so good! You can do this! And a note in the shape of a heart with lots of little notes and signatures.

"Ryan!" I turned around and saw Spencer, Pete, Patrick, and Brendon come running towards me. Pete and Patrick tackled me in a big hug and I smiled hugging them back burring my head in Patrick's shoulder. "You're ok!" Patrick said pulling away I smiled and nodded. "We missed you so so so much! Schools not the same without you. You always bring such a happy vibe." I smiled blushing and hugging them again.

"How you been?" Pete asked and I shrugged. "Glad you have you back!" Pete said hitting my back and I smiled blushing.

"Bren?" Spencer asked and Brendon jumped to his side.

"Yeah?"

"Can you walk Ry to class? I've got gym." Brendon nodded and I felt a blush creeping up my neck. I shook my head trying to get rid of the blush.

"Come on." Brendon said and I followed him.

~*~

Brendon walked me to art and I smiled as he had art with me.

"Still wanna work on that project with me?" I nodded jumping a little. "Great! We get all day to work on it today. It's due in one week." I nodded as we walked in everyone in the classes head turned.

"R-Ryan?" The teacher said and I nodded. She ran over to me giving me a hug. I smiled as everyone else in the room got up cheering and hugging me. I smiled hugging everyone and then I felt someone slink their arm around my waist. I looked over to see Brendon pulling his body against mine. I felt another blush creep on my cheeks.

~*~

While in class Brendon pulled out the some of the polaroids he had already taken.

I smiled seeing as one was of Jon and Spencer holding hands under the willow in the graveyard with the sun setting in the background.

Another was of a silhouette of someone standing in a doorway with their legs crossed and one of their hands placed over their head.

There where a few more of Jon and Spencer hugging and holding hands or being cute.

The last one was of me...me in the hospital Ed with the oxygen mask over my mouth.

"That's w-when they thought y-you where going t-to die." Brendon said his voice breaking. I looked at him and hugged him. He hugged back and buried his face in my shoulder. I smiled and shyly kissed his ear.

~*~

School went by super quickly. Everyone was super sweet to me and I couldn't have been happier.

Brendon and I were going to hang out because we needed to finish the project.

"So I was thinking we could go to the beach. How does that sound to you?" Brendon asked and I nodded my head.

Once we got there I smiled running into the sand. I kicked off my shoes and threw my backpack onto the bench.

"You're so cute." Brendon mumbled under his breath. However I still heard him, I turned around and saw him smiling. I blushed and
turned away and began to jump in the sand.

I heard a click of the polaroid and turned around to see Brendon holding his baby blue polaroid and smiling. I smiled and he walked towards me.

"You're so photogenic. Look how beautiful you are. You're so skinny too." Brendon said shaking the photo and then put his hand on my stomach. I smiled and he looked back at the photo. "See," Brendon said holding up the photo.

It was my back towards the camera and me in mid air jumping on the sand.

Sure it was a nice photo of me but I never considered myself beautiful. Spencer always tells me I am, but I don't think so.

"Let's take another." Brendon said and I nodded. "Let's go to the water." Brendon said and started running towards the tide. "RACE YA!" I smiled and ran after him catching up to him pretty quickly. He laughed as I skidded to a halt at the water. I leaned down and put my hand in the water.

A moment later the water ran over my hand as the tide came in. I jumped a little when I felt Brendon's hand go over mine. Then I heard the click of the camera.

Did he just place his hand over mine?

I thought. Of corse he did!

But was it in a: lets take a really aesthetic photo or like: you're very cute I'm gonna hold your hand and make it seem like all I'm doing is taking a photo, way.

Brendon shook the photo moving up a little and sat in the sand. I moved up too sitting next to him as he shook the photo trying to get it to develop faster.

I placed my hand in his and began to sign just trying to not have a almost one sided conversation.

What happened with Dallon?

"Huh?" Brendon asked turning to me. I shook my head and he shrugged. I sighed and the. Brendon held photo up for me to see. I smiled and it made me blush. "Like it?" I nodded and he smiled. "Yeah, me too." Brendon said.

~*~

It was now 4:45 and the sun began to set. I smiled pointing at it. Brendon laughed a little.

"Sometimes you get excited like a little kid." I looked at him and he looked at me. "Not in a bad way, it's really cute actually." I smiled and blushed a lot. "H-hey, can we take one more photo?" Brendon asked and I nodded. He stood up brushing off his butt before holding his hand out to help me up. He pulled me up but didn't let go of my hand.

He pulled me to the bench I threw my backpack on. And then sat down bringing me with him.

I kept thinking what the photo was gonna be. That's when Brendon turned the camera to us and leaned in kissing my cheek right as the street light came on.

I blushed and smiled leaning into his touch as he took the photo.

~*~
A/N
ok I don't mean for this to sound rude but I wanna interact with y'all so please comment:)
try not to be a silent reader I love reading everyone's comments and responding
But the responses to this book have been amazing thank you so much for that:)
I've been sleeping on my floor bc my mother has to sleep in my bed bc we have water damage and part of it is in my parents room and we have giant fans going and they can't sleep there and my father is sleeping in my brothers room
But yeah it's weird
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~