0.1

My mom walked into my room.

"How ya feeling honey? I know that surgery was tough." I smiled nodding my head weakly. "Do you think you can go to school?" I shook my head and my mom nodded. "I understand Ryan. You ok with that?" My mom pointed to the tube in my nose. I shook my head, I've almost always had these and they where never comfortable. I hated them, just the thought of a tube all the way in my intestines and it feeding me because I can't do it myself. "What's up?" She asked walking over to me and holding out her hand. I smiled placing my hand in hers.

It's annoying, just having something feed you because you can't do it yourself

She pulled her hand away nodding.

"I understand." She said walking out of my room.

I reached over grabbing my phone.

~*~

Ry: hey spence

Spence: hi

Ry: can you come over today?

Spence: not coming to school then?

Ry: nope

Spence: id skip school for you anytime ;)

~*~

I smiled at my phone and laying back down.

~*~

"Hey Ry!" I rolled over seeing a widely smiling Spencer standing in my door. He quickly walked over to my bed before placing a quick kiss to my cheek. "What's up?" He held out his hand and I started sighing in his hand.

Why are you smiling so much? Tell me

Spencer pulled his hand away before sighing.

"Fine, promise you won't tell?" I grabbed his hand.

Are we in elementary school? But ok I won't tell

"Ok, so" Spencer paused, "I-I like someone." I smiled sitting up and jumping up and down. I grabbed his hand.

What's there name??

"His name," I smiled its a boy, "Is Jon." I smiled hugging him tightly.

"Is that Spencer I hear?" Spencer smiled as we heard my mom walk up the stairs. Spencer quickly pulled the blanket over us and curled up against me under the blankets. "Spencer you're supposed to be at school." I smiled quickly, shaking my head as Spencer spoke.

"No Spencer here." My mom rolled her eyes before walking out.

"Just, do your homework." I felt Spencer nod against my chest.

"Yes Ms.Ross"

"Haven't been called that since I was married." She flicked her wrist before leaving the room.

~*~

"I'm bored." I rolled my eyes grabbing his hand.

You think you're bored? That's how I feel everyday in the hospital

Spencer pulled his hand away.

"I know that." He said smirking, I rolled my eyes again before leaning in and kissing his cheek. I grabbed his hand as I left my lips lingering on his cheek.

You know I love you, you prick

Spencer smiled nodding.

"I'm not a prick." I smiled wiping the eye I could see out off. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and frowned.

A tube clearly in my nose, that was feeding me. My curly brown hair fell on the eye that was slightly red and swollen. My lips slightly chapped and the color drained out of them. They where a very light pink with them formed into a thin line. The eye that I could see out of was a dark hazel brown. The tape on my nose holding the tube in place was light brown and was about 2 shades off of my skin tone.

"You know that you're beautiful. I see that look that you're giving yourself. Stop that." I shook my head grabbing his hand.

I know you always tell me that, I don't think so though.

"Stop saying that, it always upsets me. I love you." He kissed my cheek and I grabbed his hand.

I love you too

He smiled hugging me.

"Can I make you look all pretty? For real though, whatcha gonna wear to the dance?" Spencer asked and I shrugged my shoulders. I grabbed his hand.

You can chose for me

"I was hoping you would say that. I mean even if you didn't I would still do it." I smiled rolling my eyes. I knew he would still do it. I grabbed his hand agian.

Fine go play dress up

Spencer smiled standing up and ran to the closet. Which is ironic because he's openly gay. He came back with a black button up shirt and a black tux jacket. Some black ripped skinny jeans in his hands as well.

"Stand up." I stood up shaking and placed my hand on my dresser. He stepped over to me and stripped me from my shirt. I was now cold as I was shirtless. He unbuttoned the black button up and slipped it onto me. He then reached for my belt and I closed my eyes as he undid it. He threw my belt and it hit my bed. He pulled my pants and they pooled at my ankles and then he helped me slip out of them. He pulled on the black skinny jeans and then stood up fully before placing my tux jacket on me. I smiled walking to the mirror.

"Do you like it?" Spencer asked and I hugged him grabbing his hand in the process.

I love it! I actually look good thank you!

Spencer hugged me tighter.

"I'm so happy you think you look good, and let me tell you. You're smoking." I smiled and he kissed my cheek. "Aren't you tired? Your surgery was yesterday." I shrugged my shoulders. "If you are I can do my homework and you can go to sleep." I grabbed his hand.

I need a shower, that's what I need

He nodded his head before taking my tux jacket off followed by everything else I was wearing, minus my boxers. I grabbed his hand again shaking as I was cold.

Can you help me get the shower ready?

Spencer nodded and followed me to the bathroom that was connected to my room. He turned on the shower taking my hand and sticking it in the water.

"Good?" He asked and I nodded. "Great."

He left the room and I pulled off my boxers stepping into the shower and let the hot water run over my body.

The steam soon filled the room making me have trouble breathing.

However at the same time it felt kinda nice to be filled with warmth, inside and out.

~*~

A/N

Hey new book!

I hope you like it! Let me know what you think
It won't be updated everyday as none of the chapters are already written

But yes Ryan won't speak through this whole book

If you have a problem with that, go somewhere else

Let me know what you think

~enjoy killjoys~