Nergigante vs Hannibal

Start from the beginning

Medievial forest

In a dense forest during the medievial era, birds were chirping and cicadas are singing, the silence and tranquility in the forest seemingly peaceful.

In the depths of all the peace and tranquility, a lone Monster Hunter races through the forest, panting.

???: ROAR!!!!!

The Monster Hunter turns around and he grits his teeth, silently curses to himself.

He is being persued by a massive creature far dangerous than he had expected.

As the Monster Hunter runs, all of a sudden, his foot trips over a rock, causing to fall forward.

CRASH!!!!

The Monster Hunter pushes himself up, groaning in pain.

The Monster Hunter pushes himself up and what he heard send a chill down his spine.

FLAP!!! FLAP!!!! ROAR!!!!

The Monster Hunter looks up and his eyes widens in horror.

A dragonic Nergigante swoops down and he lands on the ground with a loud thud.

THOOM!!!!

Nergigante: ROAR!!!!

Nergigante lets out a loud deafening roar before slamming it's wing talons onto the ground.

BAM!!!!

As the Monster Hunter backs away, Nergigante lowers it's  head towards the Monster Hunter, growling menacingly.

???: ROAR!!!!

Just then, Nergigante heard a loud roar from a distance, causing it to lift it's head up.

From afar, another dragonic beast steps into the area and it lets out a bloodcurling roar.

Hannibal: ROAR!!!!

Nergigante: ROAR!!!!

The Monster Hunter's jaws drops as Nergigante steps over him to confront it's opponent.

Hannibal growls and it stalks forward.

Both Nergigante and Hannibal circles around each other, growling menacingly.

Nergigante: ROAR!!!!

Without warning, Nergigante launches itself forward and it bite down, sinking it's fangs right into Hannibal's neck.

CHOMP!!!!

Hannibal: ROAR!!!!

Hannibal roars out in pain as blood spews from his wound.

Fwoosh!!!!

Hannibal forms a club out of flames and it swung it across Nergigante.

WHACK!!!

Nergigante growls as it was sent tumbling back from the attack.

Hannibal launches itself forward and it bites down onto Nergigante.

CHOMP!!!

Nergigante: ROAR!!!!!

Nergigante roars out in agony before it fires it's spikes towards Hannibal.

SHOT!!!

The spikes strikes right onto the Hannibal's face, causing it to rear back it's head and let out a roar in pain.

Hannibal: ROAR!!!

BAM!!!!

Nergigante launches itself forward and it slams into Hannibal, sending it tumbling back.