Chapter Eighteen: Kids In Love

( Quick A/N: This chapter is pretty much going to be a giant smut scene... well it's not really going to be a giant extravagant one, but you get my point, so if you're not comfortable with stuff like this, than I wouldn't advise not reading this chapter. Thanks you! )

~ Infinity's P.O.V~

      I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he lifted me up and into his arms bridal style. Of course this gesture wasn't exactly intentional- it's a force of habit, considering he does have a large tendency of picking me up into his arms and spinning me around, or just wanting me to be in his arms in general. I looked up at him with a small look of shock in my glossy eyes which were still polling with tears that continued to slid down my cheeks slowly and not as rapidly as they were a few moments ago. What was he doing? Of course I already knew that he was taking me to his bedroom, but what is he doing/planning? You don't think he's... you know... gonna want do that? I felt my cheeks rise in color at the idea. He knows I've never done anything on those lines, ever, well minus the time at his party where I was completely shit faced wasted, but still I was drunk then! I didn't know what I was doing but now... it seems a little sudden, doesn't it? Like we're rushing into this but yet... in a way I actually... kind of want to do this.

        He kicked his bedroom door open with his foot before he closed it behind him, of course kicking it shut, before I gently set me down on his bed and went to lock his door. This gesture only made me think that my thoughts and assumptions were correct, maybe his way of showing me that he loves me is by having sex with me? By being my first? Well, it's not like this will mean anything to him if he does right? After all, I'm not his first and he's done this multiple times before with other girls so... what would make this any different than from all of the other times that he's done it? I continued to lie down on his bed, my eyes no longer glossy with tears, but stayed quiet as I kept my eyes on him, watching as he placed his phone into his little iHome thing and before I knew it our song was playing (a/n: If you don't know what there song is, go back to chapter thirteen and educate yourself! ) He smiled softly down at me before I climbed into bed with me, but instead of straddling me or anything he just lied down with me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his chest.

        " I know you probably wont believe me, but ever since the day I met you, I knew you were something different; something special, and I wasn't going to lie, I felt oddly attracted to you, I mean I've been enticed and captivated by people before, but damn. You became my wonderwall Infinity (A/N: Btw, here's the definition of wonderwall. Wonderwall; a verb; ,meaning anything that makes you happy or brightens your day. From the smallest thing to someone who means alot to you. You're welcome ) and you were always on my mind. You've became my 'obsession' in a way and well... I feel for your personality, your pure heart of gold, but then your mind and thoughts came into play and I feel more... of course you're beautiful, but I don't love you because you're perfect, although your looks are a plus. I fell in love with you because of who you are, your personality. I know that's what everyone says, but it's true, your personality is what hooked me, and then I found your smarts and your mind to be beautiful, and then your looks are just a major plus. I am utterly and completely in love with you, Infinity Marie Sixx." He said and I could just see all of the love and affection showing in his bright hazel eyes, and I felt tears rolling out of mine all over again as I leaned over and pressed my lips to his lovingly.

        " I love you too Michael, I love you more than I can ever scream." I mumbled against his lips before he pressed them back against mine while unwrapping on arm from around my waist and cupping my cheek with it, rubbing the pad of his thumb against the soft skin of my cheek and wiped away some of the tears that slipped down it. After a moment everything start to get a little more heated than I expected it and he rolled himself on top of me, his knees on either side of me as he took his hand off of my cheek and placed them by my head to keep himself  up, but eventually I felt his hands on my hips and playing with the hem of the Ed Sheeran T-shirt I was wearing. Of course I didn't know what to do, should I take it off, should I let him take it off, or should I just continue to let him fumble with it? But then, as if he could read my thoughts and my inexperience he lifted my shirt off of me and tossed it to some random place in the room before he leaned down and start kissing at my neck, his lips grazing over every inch of it before I let out an unexpected moan, my cheeks than dusted a deep shade of red as I brought a hand to my mouth. A deep chuckle emitted from his throat as he started sucking on the spot roughly, and to my own surprised I couldn't bite my bottom lip hard enough to keep all of my moans contained.