Chapter Six: Help me out

I'm hot, I'm sweaty, my feet are killing me because of this stupid heels or as I'm going to call them miniature versions of hell, I have a red plastic cup in my hand, my makeup is probably trash, my hair is probably messed up and looks like shit, but yet I've never felt better in my life! It's probably been about two hours since me, Ash, and Ciwi got here, and I've already had like nine or teen drinks and now I'm feeling pretty light headed and can't think straight, and I probably look like an idiot as I continuously grind myself into Michael, who was actually starting to feel a little... stiff down there as I continued to hold the red plastic cup in my hand, but I didn't care! I was enjoying myself way to much right now and just wanted to continue having fun. I haven't seen Ashley or Ciara ever since we got here, but I'm more than positive that they're having just as much fun as I am.

        I quickly chugged down the rest of the fruit punch, which I found out was spiked with vodka, as I kept myself pressed up against Michael's front, his hands gripping my hips pretty tightly as we continued to move ourselves in a perfect sync. You know, I've spent the whole night with him, and right now I'm actually starting to think that he looks pretty attractive, this could be just the alcohol consumption getting to my head, but I really could carless as I press myself up against him even more as I put my hand back behind his head and put it into his hair as I ground my behind into him right before I here a small moan escape his lips. A giggle leaves my mouth as I look back at him, biting my bottom lip gently.

        "Wow Mikey, you feel pretty stiff." I said, a giggle catching onto my voice as I look up and into his hazel eyes, but instead of seeing the eyes that are usually filled with light, a mischievous spark, these ones were filled with something dark, something more powerful than that usually devious spark that was in his eyes.

      He leaned his lips down and put them against my ear. "Do you think you could help me out a little bit love? We can go upstairs and leave everyone else behind." He whispered in a husky voice before he bit my earlobe and gently tugged on it. 

      I smiled as I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head a bit. "Lead the way Mikey.." I said before he grabbed my hand and started dragging me around the living room before pulling me upstairs and quickly brought me into a room, which I'm guessing was his bedroom and pushed me down onto the bed. For some reason, even though I was pretty wasted at the moment, I felt a small feeling of nervousness. Well, maybe that's because I've never actually done anything like this, I mean I am a virgin after all.

        Mikey then climbed on top of me, straddling my waist and put his hands on either side of me head as he smirked on more time before he crashed his lips roughly to mine. Well, this really did escalate quickly now didn't it? I mean, I only met him today and already I'm in his bedroom and underneath him, but yet despite all of that I tangled my fingers into his dirty blond locks and kissed him back, being able to taste the fruit punch-vodka concoction on his full red lips. I felt his tongue run across my lower lip before he gently bit down on it and I let out a small gasp of surprise right before he slid his tongue into my mouth and started exploring it. This was such an odd feeling, I've never been this close with any other person, but yet it also felt strangely amazing and I just couldn't help but to allow him to do all of this to me.

        Eventually he brought his hands down and over to the side were the zipper of my dress was and slowly started to unzip it, as if he was trying to tease me, but right as he was about to get it fully unzipped he breaks away from me as someone flings the door to his bedroom open." Michael get off of her!" A familiar female voice says and I recognize it as Ashley. "No, Ash it's cool! I'm trying to help him get rid of his boner!" I said as I looked over at her, my vision slightly blurry and clouded just like the rest of my mind is. "Nope, come on Finn, you're too drunk to do anything like that, come on." Ciara says as she someone how manages to push Mikey off of me, or he gets off of me voluntarily, I can't really tell and she zips my dress up before pulling me off of the bed.

        "But guys! He needs my help!" I whine as they both guide me out of his bedroom and we start walking down the stairs. "He can find someone else to help him Finn, he always does." Ciara says before we just magically make our way outside. The cold air hits my arms but I ignore it as I move away from the both of them and start dancing around the front yard. "Come on guys! The night is still young, we can totally go to like a club or something!" I say, sounding all excited as I stumble around a bit. "No Finn, the only place we need to get you is home." Ash says but I shake my head. "No! I refuse to go home! I just wanna stay up all night and party!!" I shout happily as I kick my heels off and start running around. "I swear Finn, you're gonna get yourself killed." Ciara says as she takes my hand and starts pulling me down the sidewalk. I follow her of course, thinking she's probably given in and we're going to a club or something, but instead of feeling excited I start to feel my eyes closing and let out a small yawn right before I feel myself collapsing into exhaustion, but feel some arms catch me.