Chapter Seven: Reward

I cringed as I felt someone shaking me, my eyes slowly fluttered open only to be hit with a bright blinding ray of sunlight. "Hey! She's a live!" The person shouts and I wince, feeling a great pounding sensation in my head. "Well good morning drunkie, did you sleep well?" Ciara says as she sits down on the couch with me as I rub my head, trying to sit up.. "w-what happened?" I asks as I rake my hand through my hair, which I'm pretty sure looks worse than it did last night at the party. Truth be told I don't even remember what I looked like at the party, we'll after that first hour of being there. 
        "Well someone got a little to drunk last night and almost ended up doing something that they would regret further on in their life." Ash says as she hands me a cup of water along with a couple of white Advil pills which I instantly pop into my mouth before downing the whole glass of water. "But good news! Even though you did get pretty hammered last night, you managed to make it through the whole time while wearing your pair of feels, so that means you get your little reward that we promised you!" Ash says with a small giggle to her voice. Reward? Oh, right, yeah, that. To be honest, I forgot all about it, and truth be told I didn't really want in depending on what it was! For all i cared they could actually give me some food right now and I would be one-hundred-percent happy and content with everything and everyone in the world. "So… what is it?" I ask and they both exchange glances with each other. 
        "Well.. it's actually more of a favor that we would like to ask of you…" Ciara says and I kind of mentally slapped myself. So they made me walk and dance and wear a stupid pair of miniature versions of hell all night just to see if i could do them a favor?! Well, kudos for them for coming up with something so different, so painful, but yet also kind of smart. "Okay… so what is it?" I asks as i raise one of my eyebrows up out of curiosity. "We need you to be our little doll, or testing person if you will, for a little project or experiment that we're conducting." Ciara replies. "Okay, so what do I have to do?" I ask with interest showing in my hazel eyes brightly. 
        "Nothing to complicated. You just have to make Michael fall in love with you and then drop him like he's hot even though he's not!" Ash says and i spit my water back into my cup and wipe the side of my mouth. "You want me to what!?" I ask in sheer and utter shock and confusion. They want me to do that? How the hell am i supposed to even go about doing that!? "Come on Finn, it won't be that hard. Besides, judging from last night it seems that he's already starting to take an interest in you. So could you please just do this for us, please?" Ash says and I can just see a small spark in her eyes; a spark of hope, hoping that i would say yes and agree to do this "simple" favor for here. I'll say yes… but yet I don't understand why they want me to do this, but yet again maybe i do. I mean, after all, doing this in a way kind of makes me a super hero doesn't it? Like I'm the brave heroine who's putting an end to some ignorant bastards rain of heartbreaks and cheating, so come one, who wouldn't want to be a part of something like that? 
​"I'll do it…"