Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

I put her down and she immediately started to bounce up and down.

"Yay yay! Cwome on mwomma we go!" She yelled and took my hand trying to drag me.

"Ro go tell everyone bye bye first." She nodded and ran off.

I grabbed her little pink bag and toy that she came over here with and walked over to the door.

"Aww well nana sure is gonna miss you bebita."

Ro smiled and nodded. "I mwiss you."

I smiled as I watched her go from Sinuhe to Alejandro and she was now walking up behind Sofia.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah Sofi?" I asked as I took Ro's hand in mine.

"Are you and Royalty going to come back?"

"Of course we are, and when I do I'll take you and Ro out for the day. How's that sound?"

She nodded with a huge smile on her face. "Ok, bye Y/N." She hugged me

"I'll see you later Sof." I spoke while patting her back.

Me and Ro said our last goodbyes before walking out the house.

"You hungry Ro?"

"Uh hu." She nodded as I picked her up and opened the back door.

I strapped her in her car seat and handed her her tablet to keep her occupied for the ride home.

I opened my door and slid into the seat before putting my seat belt on.

"Aww she's such a little cutie." I looked over at India to see her smiling back at Ro.

"Thank you." She smiled at me and nodded.

"Da Mwommy?"  I looked up through the mirror to see her pointing at the back of India's head.

"Baby this isn't your mommy." I'm sure she just heard a woman's voice. Making her think that it was Camila.

"Aww no, baby I'm India, do you remember me?"

Royalty just say there staring at her before going back to her tablet.

"Well I guess now that she sees I'm not her mommy she's not up for talking." India chuckled and turned back around.

I laughed and nodded. "Uh Yeah you most likely right. She stuck on Camila."

"Mmmm I can tell."

After she said that things got quite. She didn't say anything else and I wasn't about I try and make conversation.

"So um, how are you feeling about all of this?"

"What you mean?"

"I mean like about me staying with you and everything."

I shrugged. "It's cool, we did have a good relationship even before all of this with us being good friends. So if you need my help I'm not just gonna leave you hanging."

"And I do appreciate it Y/N, but I don't want to come between you and Camila."

I shook my head quick at that. "And you won't."