Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Seriously, I know Camila is away on this tour, but I don't want you to forget where you can always come to."

"You can keep her anytime Sinuhe, you know that right?"

She smiled up at me. "Oh I know that but I'm also talking about you Y/N. Don't let things change between us." She said while looking at me with a strange look.

"I promise you I won't Sinuhe, that's the last thing I want to happen."

"Good. Now I've tried explaining to Royalty about Camila's whereabouts, but you know how she is."

I nodded. "Yeah especially when it comes to her mommy."

She nodded and pointed towards the kitchen.

"She's in there with Sofia."

I walked in the kitchen to see Sofi standing behind Ro helping her roll the cookies.

"Momma!"

"Y/N! You're here!" I smiled as I hugged little cabello before I swooped Royalty up in my arms throwing her in the air giving her face a kiss.

"Yes I am here. What are two of my favorite girls doing?"

"Making cookies!"

"Wook momma! I do it!" I smiled and nodded as Ro bounced up and down with her hands on her stomach.

"Ooh wow baby I see, here let me check and see if they are good." I said reaching over them to the chocolate chip cookies.

Only to be stopped by Sofi slapping my hand back. "No Y/N! They have to cook first."

"Aww come on, Ro can your momma try one of your cookies?" I asked pouting at her.

She looked over at her aunt and then back at me. She shook her head hard and pointed up at me.

"No no mwomma!" She yelled pointing her finger up at me.

"Oh ok I see how it is Ro over here being a little trader." I said before I started walking away pretending to be mad.

I heard small footsteps behind me then I felt a hand grab mine. "No mwomma! No lweave me!"

I looked down at her and smiled. "Awww baby, I'm not leaving you. I came to pick you up."

She stood there with her arms stretched out up towards me cheesing hard as ever.

I chuckled and lifted her up into my arms.

"You ready to go Ro?" She nodded as she pulled on my face.

"I go see mwommy." I knew this was coming.

I shook my head and sighed. "You can talk to her later baby, now come on we can stop by the store and get you a toy before we go home."