He bit me harder this time. Then slowly licked the spot. The sweet pleasure of the pain sent a sweet sensation to my walls. I was clenching down on his fingers as I felt my orgasm coming. I moved my hips to the rhythm of his fingers as they played against my sweet spot. I need for him to go faster. I was so close. Right there. The pleasure was almost maddening.

"Mmm. You like the way I play with you baby? You must be ready to cum for daddy."

"Daddy go faster please!" I begged him.

"Not yet baby. I am not done having fun with my shit." he expressed as he removed his fingers from me.

"No daddy. Please. I am so close." I cried out to him.

And before I knew it, he spread my legs so far apart. He pulled me down to the foot of the bed and got down on his knees on the floor. He blows over my sex, making me squirm. I pulled myself up on my elbows. He slowly started to taste me with his tongue.

"Mmm baby you taste so good," he moaned against my clit.

The vibration sending ripples through my body. He bit down on my swollen wet lips. I screamed out. The pain felt so good. He slid his fingers inside me again as he caressed my clit with his tongue.

"Ah daddy, please. I need it. Please." I begged.

"You want daddy to make you come?"

"Yes daddy please!" I screamed as he placed his mouth on me as he lapped up every drop of juice. I closed my eyes as I threw my head back. My breathing was erratic. I started moving my hips. Trying to bring my orgasm on.

"Eyes open baby. I want you to see me." Dean demanded as I lifted my eyes to watch him.

Damn, he looked so fucking sexy. His tongue wreaking havoc over my most private part that now belongs to him. He never took his eyes off mine. The connection of us locking eyes seemed to make me more aroused. I was so close. I could feel my legs vibrate. My heart raced wildly. I grabbed a fist full of his hair pushing his mouth closer to me.

"Daddy, please. Make me come?"

He suddenly stopped. His lustful eyes glaring at me. What was he about to do? Before I knew it, he had pulled me off the bed, turned me around on my knees, and bent me forward on the bed. He laid his chest on my back, reaching around with his hand as he cupped my sex.

Rubbing my clit, slowly placing sweet bites on my shoulders. He moved his wet hand up to my mouth and ran them across my lips, and into my mouth. I bit down on his fingers and began to suck them. I moaned in delight, as I tasted my own juices. It was so erotic.

"See how good you taste baby? I want to taste you repeatedly. Are you ready for daddy to make you come?"

His voice was harsh and breathless in my ear. I clenched my thighs together. Oh, I was so ready to come. Happy fucking birthday to me. He was just about to enter me when we heard voices outside of my house. Oh my God. I know those voices. My body froze. No longer feeling the need to get off.

"Baby what is wrong? Your body is trembling." Dean asked full of concern.

The voiced outside my house continued. I could not speak. What were they doing here?

"Nicole."

"My parents are here!!" I gasped

"What? How do you know?"

"I can hear them outside! Oh fuck." My mom and dad are here and my boyfriend is sexing me up. Oh no! my boyfriend! Whom my parents do not know about! Fuck!!

"Baby you are shaking. It will not be that bad. Let's get dress and go out to meet them." Dean said as he helped me off the floor.

His erection was still hard, and his body glistened in the soft glow of the sunlight coming through the windows in my room. Damn, I just want to take him inside my mouth and feel him come in my mouth. I bit down on my lip.

"Don't give me that look, Nicole. You will have plenty of time later to let me fuck your mouth. But right now we have to meet your parents." Dean gave me a knowing wink and threw my clothes at me. Fuck, he was right. My mom and dad were going to flip.

We quickly got dressed. I turned to see Dean watching me with curiosity. I smiled at him. Reassuring him that I was ok. He nodded to me

"Wait here and I will break them in. I will be right back." I said quietly to him. He leaned down and kissed me. Making my knees weak.

"ok baby. Relax everything will be fine," he said upon my lips.

I nodded and walked out of my room. I could hear my dad's laughter as he talked to Tracy. She must have met them outside. She is such a good friend. If it were not for her, my parents would have seen me bent over my bed with some unknown man fucking me senseless. I still could smell me on my lips. And my thighs were still wet. If only I could have gotten what I needed before they arrived.

"There is the birthday girl! Happy birthday 22nd birthday baby girl!" my dad yelled as I walked into the room.

"Momma, daddy, what are you guys doing here so early? You weren't supposed to be here until 5 tonight?" I asked them

"You don't look happy to see us." my mom murmured.

"Yes, I am happy to see you both," I said. I am just mad that you interrupted my almost orgasm. I smiled thinking about all the naughty things Dean was going to do to me tonight. My parents both came over to hug me. Bringing me back to reality.

"Happy birthday sweetie." my mom said as she hugged me. "Nicole baby, you look feverish. Are you ok?" my mom said touching my forehead. Shit, I must still look like I was about to be fucked five minutes ago.

"I am a fine momma. I have something to tell you." my stomach was doing flip-flops as I thought about their reactions to the news of my new man. I looked over at Tracy who gave me a nod and a smile. She was encouraging me to tell them.

"What is the matter baby girl?" my dad asked as he and my mother say down on the couch. They both looked concerned.

"How was the drive?" I asked trying to avoid the topic.

"Don't change the subject Nicole." my mother barked.

She can be such a hard ass sometimes. She had always ridden me in school. Making sure, I was better than anyone else was in my school. I have to say that I love my mother, but I am definitely a daddy's girl. I sat down on the couch between them

"Well, I have been seeing someone," I whispered with my head down.

"Is that right?" my dad grinned. I nodded. My mother said nothing.

"Well when can we meet him?" my dad asked as he gave my mom a cold stare.

"Now. Dean. You can come in now." I yelled towards my room.

"He's here!?" my mother yelled. She did not sound too enthusiastic.

"Yes. Momma, please be nice." She said nothing.

I did not have to turn around to know that Dean had entered the living room. My body instantly responded to his presence. It thirsts for his touch. I slowly turned to see him standing behind us. He smiled at me but it never reached his eyes. He seemed nervous. I took a deep breath, stood up, and walked over to him. He held his hand out for me. I placed his hand in mine, and we both relaxed. I turned to face my parents and saw the shock on their faces.

"Momma, Daddy, this is my boyfriend Dean Tomlinson. Dean these are my parents, Marcus and Brenda Hamblen." I sighed as I completed that sentence. We both stood there waiting for them to say something.

"Aw baby girl. I am happy that you found someone." my dad said as he walked over to us. "Dean nice to meet you." my dad grinned as he shook Dean's hand.

"Nice to meet you, sir," Dean said politely.

"Please call me Marcus."

I was a little more relaxed because my dad and Dean at least introduced themselves. Now all eyes were on my mom. Who just glared at Dean and me? What was wrong with her?

"YOU ARE NOT DATING THIS WHITE SON OF A BITCH!" My mother blurted out. Horror fell across my face. I felt Dean's body tense immediately.

"I will date him if chose to!" I yelled back. I have never yelled at my mother before. But she was not going to tell me whom I could date. My mother rose from the couch and stalked over to us.

"Over my dead body." she snapped in my face.