"I'll see you around," I said backing away as I sneezed like Pikachu and yet again lost balance which resulted in me falling on the ground like a sack of potato.

"Are you okay?" the voices asked in unison, I looked up to see both Diego and Derek holding out their hands to me.

They both shared a strange look and then glanced back at me. I grunted as I stood up without taking either of their hands and brushing the dust on my behind seriously the janitor should mop the floor more often.

"Do I make you feel nervous?" The deep voice questioned invoking my heartbeat resonated rapidly.

"You wish." I retorted automatically without any hesitation.

He stared at me and I did the same unable to suppress the smile that etched on my lips. He grinned back at me, but then something flashed through his eyes and a frown formed on his beautiful face.

Wait-what.

Let me rephrase that a frown was painted on his pig head of a face, yup that's better so now moving on.

He gave me a cold stare before taking off.

Bipolar much?

Then people say girls are confusing, I mean we are confusing, but boys are on another level.

"Bella Wilson is asked to be reported to the principal's office." Boomed a loud voice from the intercom.

Well, that cannot be good.

"The big guy is calling me so I cannot sadly grace you with my amazing presence," I smirked and made my way out dramatically. Leaving behind a speechless Diego.

***

The old man aka principal shiny bald head blames me for the prank (((in chapt 8 Bella and Derek go on their bike ride because of the so call prank that Derek did so he could spend some time with her.. so now moving on with the story ))) that occurred yesterday and so in other words I was in trouble for something I didn't even do.

Oh, joy!

So the man is making me do some volunteer work. I'm all for helping people, but I'd rather be in bed with Nutella, ice cream, Siri and my side chick Netflix.

Yet that does not explain my current situation where I'm hidden behind a bush stalking Numia and Hadrian.

Long story short I saw them talking and then decided to listen to their conversation as I, the love guru, need to know everything in order to pair them up together, but the annoying branch that keeps poking me  frustrates me to no limits.

Honestly, I was getting nowhere with this I was only making a fool out of myself as I rolled on the dirt like a dog.

"What are you doing here."

I yelped out loudly placing a hand over my heart at Derek who was squatting down.

"Did you hear that?" Numia asked
approaching to where we were hidden.

I looked at Derek with distress.

"What-" I slapped my hand over his mouth as I begged him to shut up.