Chapter Six: Louis

Hiii!! So for the next five chapters it's going to be an single imagine for each boy. These one's had multiple parts to them so I just combined them to make them into one long imagine. This chapter is Louis' long one! Hope you enjoy! :)

Louis Imagine: Imagine it's your two year anniversary with your loving boyfriend Louis Tomlinson. You two met at a cd signing. It may sound cheesy but it was definetly love at first sight. You looked into those ocean blue eyes and felt a spark in that instant. You know that he felt the same way. For your anniversary Lou wanted the whole thing to himself to plan. He sounded so excited when talking about it.

"Y/N just wait until tonight! You're going to love it. Maybe as much as I love you." he says with a wink.

Imagine you're getting ready for you're date night with Louis. You wonder what he has planned for you two. 'Maybe we'll go to dinner and a move. No Lou would never have that as our date. He's much more extravagant than that.'

"Hey boo-bear what should I wear for this date?!"

"Something sexy I hope" he yells with a hint of a grin in his voice. "A nice dress would be good babe!"

You finish getting ready and head downstairs. You feel like it's prom all over again when you make your descent down the stairs.

"Wow. Y/N you look beautiful." You can't help but smile from ear to ear.

Imagine you're in the car blindfolded.

"Louis come on. Can I take this off already?!"

"Be patient sweetie we're almost there" You start to hear that signature carnival song. You start to smile, figuring out exactly where you are. At the sight of your first date. The carnival. You two head over and play some games. You beat Lou's butt of course.

"Hey let's go ride the ferris wheel!" You're at the top of the ride, feeling on top of the world with the love of your life.

Imagine you're leaving the carnival after you two had a blast.

"Lou I'm starving!"

"Jeez woman! Calm yourself! I have everything under control!" You laugh to yourself as he pulls the car in fron of a garden full of flowers. He laces his fingers with yours and pulls you along, mazing through the roses. Right in the center you see a picnic set up. You two eat and talk for what seems like hours.

"This has been the best time of my life. Y/N I hope to have a lot more anniversaries like this."

Imagine you're cuddling next to Louis surrounded by roses and gazing at the stars. You point at some "Boo-bear! It looks like a carrot!" He laughs and steals a quick kiss. He points to the sky,

"Guess what that looks like."

"What?!"

"An engagement ring." He then hands you a rose with a ring right in the middle. All yoou can do is whisper

"Yes" as you kiss him like never before. You're going to be Mrs. Y/N Tomlinson.

"How did I get so lucky to have someone like you Lou?"

Hope you liked!! Watch the video on the sidebar. It's cute :)